Am not a bad person

Dad heard about Minho coming home so he rushed there, Minho's eyes narrowed at me accusingly.

"You told him?" He whispered.

"I didn't, one of the servants must have done that" I replied dryly.

"Am leaving from the back door." He said walking off, I followed him and as soon as he reached the kitchen the door opened and Dad came in.

"I knew you would want to leave from here," his voice still tired and husky. I rushed to aid him and held his right arm.

"Minho. Come give your father a hug." Dad said opening his arm for an embrace he longly awaited.

Minho rolled his eyes and walked past him like he wasn't there and out, My blood boiled, his dad came all the way here and here he is being a brat.

"It's okay, father. Him coming is already a big event" I told him walking him to his room.

"At least i saw him" he said bitterly.

I guided him to his room and helped him get to bed.

"What did you two talk about?" He huffed at the thought and smiled softly.

"Nothing much."

I left with that and went out and called Heeseung, he answered after two rings.

"Hey, can you come over?" I said in the verge of tears.

"I'll be there in 5" he answered "wait for me."

I went inside to my room, I will have everything I want weather Dad and Minho like it or not.

I will take everything, Minho doesn't need the hotel or the mansion anyways, Dad wants grandchildren, right? Easy, I will give him one and will make Heeseung his son in law.

He is easy to manipulate anyways and he thinks he can get me. All i have to do is to make me look vulnerable for him so he can think he's my Prince Charming.

I will divorce him and take everything, He must be thinking am a very sensitive person but I survived years of abuse, he's nothing to worry about.

I just need to make dad change his will, He must put everything in my name.

Am I selfish? Minho doesn't want anything from him anyways so why can't i have it?

The knock on the door made me jump, I opened the door to Heeseung standing there with an awkward smile.

"You came" I smiled at him.

"Of course, Whats wrong?" I sobbed and he stood there awkwardly, I hugged him and cried in his chest. He held me and rubbed my cheek in circles with his thumb wiping the tears.

"I-I didn't wa-want you to see m-me like this." I stuttered in his chest holding him harder and he dropped his bag to the floor and he held me stronger and connected my forehead with his.

"Don't ever say that" he said and kissed my forehead, "I want us to be close to share everything without shame. Now, What is wrong? Tell me."

"Minho. He doesn't want to stay... I just saw him and he wants to leave." I said wiping my tears.

"My makeup is ruined." I laughed nervously, He chuckled and I took the tissues to wipe off the tears.

"Gosh, don't cry?" He said smiling at me and rubbing circles with his palm on my back, I smiled back and looked down.

"You don't know how much you're different from all the guys dad tried to make me like" I told him, His pupils expanded and his face muscles relaxed, "Do you like me too? Truly?"

His jaw clenched and he held both my hands with his and looked me dead in the eyes.

"How can I prove it to you?"

"what can you do for me?" I asked this time. I hate manipulating him. He's so nice to me, It's the first time I feel sorry for doing something like this.

"Anything." He replied.

"Anything?"

"Anything." He repeated firmly.

I moved closer and brought my lips to his left year, pulling him from his hight to my mine by his shoulders.

"Would you lie for me?" I said and smiled.

He chuckled and turned his face to me, Smirked and looked down at his lips, I wanted to kiss him, Not because that would make it easier fir me. Because they were kissable and plump. I wanted to give him butterflies the way he gives me. I wanted to show him as much love and affection as am receiving.

"I can kill for you." He laughed. "Lying? Give me a bigger challenge ma'am. May you?"

I almost melted, no one ever would have said that to me. I gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"I don't want to love you." I told him honestly. " I will end up hurting you. Will you still marry me? Even if at any chance I leave you? Will you sacrifice your happiness and act the way i tell you in-front if people? Will you lie saying am pregnant when am clearly not?"

The last part made him almost jump, i took a few steps back, his hands fell to his sides. He looked shocked.

"You can't." I pointed.

"What are you talking about, ma'am? What does you father want? A boy?"

I laughed and pointed. "You better not make me love you."