"Right. And I also get to be near you." Jungkook said, then he went to a corner and took a set of canvas still wrapped with brown paper. "I had our lady butler ship to me some of my old artworks that I treasure the most."

"Ah, that reminds me. After I email my formal resignation from my work, I should ask Soobin as well to send me some of my important things in my old apartment. One of our bracelets was there."

"Oh- I've been keeping mine. We should wear them together when you get yours."

"Okay. So what's that?" Jin asked as he watched Jungkook unwrap the big canvas.

Jungkook brought out and carried it - he showed it to Jin, which made the latter's mouth go agape.

"K-koo.. that's-- is that me?!"

"Yes. It took me two months to finish this. That's because I can't see your face closely anymore, that I was just relying in my memory on how well I remember every detail of your beautiful face. It's difficult to give it justice, you know."

Jin chuckled a bit, "Are you kidding?! This man in your painting is even prettier than me. I am not this pretty--"

"Sure, you are. You have no idea. That face just made six Alphas lose their minds."

Jin rolled his eyes and hit him playfully, "Stop. Those six Alphas gave me a hard time."

"True. But one of them will make you happy now for the rest of your life."

Jin scoffed, "Pfft. Really now?! I wonder who that is!"

Jungkook scoffed as Jin turned away from him to place the bags in his hands onto the table. Then he walked back to the middle of the room and sat on the wide cloth on the floor. He then took the painting of his portrait and looked at it with a curious expression on his face.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No, I really love it." Jin flashed a smile but his eyes were obviously teary, "It's actually too good. To think that you've been thinking of me the whole time we're apart, it makes me feel sad. You must've had a difficult time on your own - not being able to tell anyone how you felt."

Jungkook came closer to Jin and brushed his hair sideways, "Why would you be so concerned of me? When you had the most difficult life amongst us all. I should be the one feeling sad and guilty-- I wasn't by your side that whole time because I've been a big coward."

"Well.. you are here now, aren't you? It's not easy to turn your back on your parents, moreover, your whole life. But you did it-- I am proud of you, Kookie. Anyone who would do that for me-- is someone that I would want to be my Alpha.."

Jungkook's eyes went wide, unsure of how to take what Jin said. But when the latter smiled sweetly and caressed his cheek with his delicate hand, the Alpha quickly leaned in and captured his lips.

Jin didn't think twice in answering Jungkook's kiss. He cupped the Alpha's face as their kiss became more urgent, while Jungkook's hands traveled from Jin's thighs up to his waist.

Jungkook pulled back from their kiss and leaned lower to lick Jin's neck - he placed small kisses there while gently sucking on his skin. Jin bit his bottom lip as he gripped Jungkook's shirt - he couldn't quite contain what he's feeling inside with every touch of Jungkook's wet lips on his skin.

Jungkook then softly whispered to Jin's ear, "You smell a lot sweeter when you became pregnant, Jinnie. You-- you don't know how hard I'm holding back whenever we're together in your parents' house. But now-- we are here. Alone."

"K-kookie.."

Jungkook's hands slowly made their way inside Jin's shirt. The latter was nervously breathing, but he too couldn't resist Jungkook's pheromones that filled the air of the room.