Wang Zhang tightly grab her by her waist and kissed back and soon he release her and said " Take care don't mess around okk ??"

Hua hua with a shy look "  Ok than I'm going "

While Hua hua run away from their in shyness Wang Zhang was just  gazing at her back and smiling at her and asked xie tin in a low voice " Don't you think my niang zi is very cute ??"

Xie tin " smiling obviously our princess is no one adorable girl "

Chuan Hua restaurant

After entering in chuan Hua restaurant hua hua is amazed by its decoration and beautiful stracture .

Hua hua " Wooh its really beautiful like those drama sets "

Xiao ai " Indeed that's why it's the most famous restaurants of Chang an Xiǎojiě"

Suddenly a lady came infront of them and said In a dramatical voice
" Aiyooo isn't it our Rong miss ?"

Hua hua looked at Xiao ai and Xiao ai whispered in her ear " Miss she is the boss of this restaurant and you have a good relation with her "

Hua hua after listening this greet her

" Long time no see hope you are fine "

Miss Qing  " I'm fine but I heard that you had an incident are you alright now ?"

Hua hua " I'm obviously alright but I just forget many things about past I hope you don't mind "

Qing boss " I don't dare to Yun Xiǎojiě " she add that " You said you had an amnesia but why I can smell change in your personality? Huhh ?"

Hua hua with a calm face " Wei Qing sis don't you like me like this ?" By making a puppy face

Qing " Aiyoo my heart how can I not like you such a cute girl AAA ?"

Hua hua " Haha " internally" She is hard to deal with but it's good that I  convinced her hehe"

Qing " Okk now go upsatir all VIP sits are ready , I'm telling you today is going to be fun , there are many special guest are here I'm sure you will enjoy also "

Hua hua " Okk than Qing sis I'm going inside "

Qing " okk I will come there later "

Hua hua and Xiao ai is walking while talking.

They went to the second floor of the building where Tables are prepared for VIP guests . Hua hua sit on a table beside window and notice a strange man who is just sitting beside their table but between them is a white curtains so hua hua can't able to saw his face she just get a strange vibe from him

Hua hua by looking around " This restaurant is very beautiful ~~starting from the sitting table every thing is beautifully made and all things are quit expensive mmm "

Xiao Ai " That's why normal people can't afford a meal here "

Hua hua " Aaa !! that's bad . Everyone should have a chance to enjoy meal in such a beautiful place "

A girl from front table start laughing

Yang mei " 6th prinecess is really strange at past it was you who used to think that nobles and ordinary people should not share one table and now your the one who is saying those good words it's ridiculous "

Hua hua stand up  " people will change so my thoughts also changed"

Other guests after listening to Hua hua " This Xiǎojiě is right. If someone change in a good way there is nothing bad "

Yang mei while hitting her hand in table " Don't pretend to be a good girl "

Hua hua " A good girl don't need to pretend huuh "

Everyone start laughing at her words

The man behind curtains also start laughing

Hua hua notice him and internally " Why I think I meet him but how can it possible I don't know any man other than Wang Zhang , father and xie tin , Lao Lin "

Xiao Ai " Miss what are you seeing?"

Hua hua " Nothing "

Here comes our annoying girl Fang Qing

Fang Qing " Yang Mei sis don't get angry "

Yang mei " Qing sis look she is pretending to be good "

Fang Qing get close to her and whisper in her ear " Don't worry today I'm going to make her laughing topic of Chang an "

Yang mei didn't say anything she just gave a devilish smile and they both sit down

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě I think they are up to no good "

Hua hua " Obviously I can understand this "

Qing sis came~~

" Everyone Thank you for attending our Anniversary and thank you for being with us . Our Chuan Hua restaurant all tries His best to full fill the requirements of ever guest and we will do the same in future hope you all support us "

Some one from crowd" But you need to arrange more parties like this okk ?"

Qing sis " okk than came here regularly "

" okk we will hahha "

Qing sis Than let's start our function " every one feel free to enjoy"

After a moment Everyone start requesting Fang Qing to play a tune on Guqin

Fang Qing " If you are requesting how can I reject but today I want to challenge someone "

Everyone " Who "
Someone from them " who can beat you in Guqin after all you the no one " 

Fang Qing  Smiled and say " Obviously one can beat me Our Prime Ministers daughter Rong Yun miss "

Everyone become astonished and start looking at each other and talking " But I don't think she can even play " " Yess " .

Xiao Ai " she is very evil she know you don't know how to play that's why she is challenge you to make you embarrassed "

Hua hua " Don't forget I'm not Rong Yun I'm Fang hua " With a smirk

She stand up and said in a loud voice " Okk than I will accept Fang Qing Xiǎojiěs challenge"

Fang Qing " But "

Everyone present their " But what ??"

Fang Qing " The one who will loose need to perform Erotic dance tonight for everyone"

Everyone become very amazed as they both belong to Nobel family such kind of thing is absurd

Hua hua internally " You are really looking for your death Fang Qing "