Chapter 10 (Or Alejandro)

a/n: hi hey hello i am sorry that this took so long and that this used to be a quality story that was possibly going somewhere with a good plot but now it's just my strange humour mixed with a little bit of plot but it would still be much appreciated if you voted because it makes me happy ;)))))

You know your true friends by the ones who will watch strange porn with you and the ones who run screaming when you propose the idea of watching strange porn together.

Niall is the kind of friend who will watch strange porn with me.

The other three noobs in this band are the latter.

"How even..." I look at the screen of my laptop in confusion.

"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's years of practice with a banana." Niall nudges me with his shoulder. I snort at the screen.

"Honestly." I shake my head as the extreme porno continues in front of us. "This is just unnatural."

"It's been unnatural since the spiky dildo." He says and I nod in agreement.

There's literally nothing to do right now so, as has happened before, I'm sitting in a hotel room. With Niall. Watching strange porn. Happens more often than you'd think.

"Oh, God. Is she really gonna -"

We both groan as the girl on the screen deep-throats that totally real twenty-five incher. 

This is when Harry walks in to Niall and I pretending to gag on our fingers. Harry is wearing the t-shirt which I made for his birthday, with four holes cut out to accommodate all four of his nipples.

"Are you guys watching weird porn again?" He sighs, looking distressed.

"What else do you propose we do?" Niall asks, as if watching strange porn is the most productive thing that we could be doing with our time.

"I don't know, but I need Louis' help." Harry rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Why's it always me?" I groan, but slide out of the bed anyway.

"Where'd you two go a few nights anyway?" Niall asks, referencing to our night out at the glamorous gay bar.

"Uh, Tesco." Harry mumbles, dragging me out of the hotel room as Niall confusedly yells at him, "We're in America!" 

"Okay, so you know Greg?" Harry asks once we're confined to the empty hotel hallway, which I'm praying stays empty because I'm wearing nothing but a sweater that hangs to the middle of my thighs. 

"Grug Greg?" I ask, although I don't know any other Gregs.

"Yeah. So, Zayn told me that Briana told him to tell you that Josephine wanted her to tell you that Greg - Grug Greg, mind you - told her to make sure that you know that management has arranged for internet problematic Louise to meet you and that they tweeted it from your Twitter." Harry says, all in one breath. 

"Wait.." I say, still stuck at what Briana told someone. "Harry, you know I'm slow." I sigh and only realize how sexual it sounds when he snorts.

"Anyway, the point was that management organized for you to meet Louise." Harry says and does a little jazz-hands thing that's just so Harry.

"Okay, uh, when?" I ask, rolling my eyes at Harry's jazz hands.

"I can see you rolling your eyes. Also, I don't know when. Also, I still need your help with something else." Harry says, switching subjects as quickly as a fourteen-year-old boy comes.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Project [Louis]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें