♡ 30 ♡

* taehyung left the man and rushed towards kook he pulled jungkook to his embrace. Kook's body was cold as ice *

Tae: kookie, open your eyes. DON'T SCARE ME PLEASE!

* jungkook didn't open his eyes. Taehyung pulled his phone and called namjoon *

ON CALL

Suga: hlo Tae?

Tae: hyung jungkook fainted, I will carry him to the parking area, can you drive us to hospital?

Suga: what! He fainted? Then come fast I will be there.

* taehyung then put the phone in his pocket and carried jungkook in his arms. Before leaving he gave a last kick to the man who was laying on the floor half dead.

Taehyung carried jungkook to the parking area were jimin and suga was waiting with car read to go, he opened the backseat and entered inside still holding kook in his arm, then they drove off to hospital *

Jimin: tae what happened to him?

* taehyung explained everything that happened at the restaurant *

Suga: did he fainted due to panik attack?

Jimin: I do think so. You said he was uncomfortable due to that man's stares.

Tae: he was slowly getting back to normal from those panick attackes.

* taehyung pulled kook towards his chest, his heart was beating fastly due to fear... fear of loosing kook.

They reached at hospital. Taehyung took kook and ran towards the emergency room and placed him on the bed *

Dr: what happened to him.

Tae: doctor he fainted.

* doctor started to check him *

Dr: sir can you wait outside?

Tae: but...

Jimin: tae let them check kook, come let's wait outside.

* jimin pulled taehyung outside the room. After a few minutes y/n hobi and namjin reached at the hospital *

Jin: is he ok? ( worried )

Suga: don't know, the doctor is still checking him.

* they all waited for the doctor and after a while the doctor came outside *

Tae: doctor how's he?

Dr: one of you come to my cabin.

* saying this the doctor walked towards his cabin. Taehyung's heart started to beat fast he held y/n's hand tightly *

Tae: noona i'm afraid, ca-can you come with me?

* y/n understood that taehyung is scared, she sighed and looked down *

Jin: y/n go with him.

Y/n: but i'm more scared. ( looking down )

Joon: yaah nothing will happen to him . Why are you guys scared? Y/n go with him.

* y/n nodded her head and tightly held tae's hand then they walked inside the doctor's cabin *

Dr: please both of you take a seat. ( smiling )

* they both sat in front of the doctor *

Dr: so Mr Kim are you his husband?

Tae: no we are not married yet, but i'm his boyfriend.

Dr: okey then did he had any traumatic experience in past.

* taehyung sighed and looked down thinking about their sorrowful past y/n put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down *