•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 13,2019
Home

Knocking hard a fuck on the door, "SERENITY YOU UP?" Granny asked.

Sitting up, "Yeah." Rubbing my eyes. Tapping Key, "You could come in." He ain't budge.

"GET YO SHIT ON AND LETS GO FIND THESE HOES!" Coming in the room all loud.

Covering my ears, "Okay but you ain't got to yell." Getting outta bed.

"YOU GOT 5 MINUTES AND WE HEADING OUT." Walking out the room.

I went to the bathroom to get myself and Key came in as I was brushing my teeth.

Closing the door, "Damn Ms.Lottie really don't play." Peeing.

Mugging up, "Boy who said I wanted to be in here while you piss." Spitting.

He ignored me and kept pissing. I finished brushing my teeth and walked out. I threw on a sports bra and some tights. As I looked for my shoes my door got busted open.

Mae busting in the room, "BITCH COME ON WE GOT THE DROP ON THEM!"

I found them threw my shoes on and Key ran out the bathroom. He picked up his shoes and followed us. Me, Mae, and Tori got in the car with granny. All the niggas got in Mae car. My granny literally sped to where they said they was.

"Do she still have the same number?" Asking Tori.

"Yeah." Nodding her head.

I got to calling Kay but she wasn't answering. We all tried calling them bitches even my granny but they knew not to answer. We literally rode round fa 3 hours searching fa them bitches but nowhere to be found. So we just went back to my house. As I was sitting in my backyard I seen they was back on live talking shit but wouldn't add me to the live. So I went live just cause the bitch was once again lying.

INSTAGRAM LIVE

s.serenityyy   542👁️‍🗨️

Me: I'm not finnah be on this bitch long at all. I just came here to address all the lies them hoes been telling y'all all day.

Comments:
Random 20: pls do
Random 12: not y'all sharing niggas
Random 12: could never be me
Random 55: did you really get beat up that bad
Random 37: whole lotta talkin but not enough fightin
Random 43: fr though @random37

Me: Okay so Kaylee Grey is a weird ass hoe. She been telling people for years now how I "stole" Kel from her. Which I'm confused on how I stole somebody from you that you NEVER had at that moment. And for her to tell me once I told her he wanted me the day I found out. She told me she ain't have a crush on him no more and we could still be friends but whole time you was plotting. And today you called me a snake but was fucking on him whole time we was together. Like are you okay? You on this bitch bragging bout that shit is weird. Like why you proud you was fucking on yo "friend" nigga. Anyways I don't give a fuck bout y'all. Both you and him could go to hell fa all I care. Everybody in Memphis know that nigga don't know how to be faithful. So really jokes on you!

Comments:
Random 62: girl wtf
Random 62: i ain't kno that

Me: Uhmmm what else bullshit she said. Oh how she whooped my ass and said I told people I got jumped. Bitch you know I don't do the media. I'm only doing it right now cause y'all asses ducking me in real life. Let's see! Everybody who was in that bitch saw both y'all weak ass hoes jump me while I had my head down. Shae didn't beat up Mae or Tori so stop being delusional. Ohhh Kaylee yo ass telling everybody that Key flew me out to ATL fa his birthday to fuck and duck me. All I'm say whoever you get yo information from getting the wrong shit. I just wanna fight so meet me at luther park whenever you trying to fuck with something fa real. If not please stop talking bout lil ole me.