44. THE HIDDEN STRATEGY

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

Sid's father knew about him being married to Sanju. They had already talked to him after their marriage. Surprisingly, he wasn't angry because Sid had already told him everything that what had happened during his stay in the academy.

But at that time, he was in Spain for some business purpose so, he couldn't come and meet them. When he came to know about his son's demise, he took the first flight and reached the academy at the same day. When Sanju saw him, she couldn't stop her tears from flowing and hugged him immediately while crying. She said...

Sanju (While crying) - Papa...!!! Maine use fir kho diya...!!!

He wanted to cry so badly but he couldn't be looking weak in front of his Daughter in Law cum Daughter. He tried to be strong in front of her but couldn't, any longer so, he also broke down in tears. They stayed like that for a while till she slept there crying in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------

Because of this attack, Monami and her team got exposed in front of the whole academy and because of that she decided that, she will investigate this whole matter openly.

They started to interrogate the Cadets and even the staff members, including the Special Agents. The whole academy was under surveillance. There are two days left for 26th January's function.

No one was exempted from the security check... Not even them and their superiors. Sanju went silent since she got to know about her husband's demise. She was doing her job very perfectly but without any kind of emotions.

On the instruction of Monami... Karan and his team inserted a tracking chip inside there bodies, including her and her team. She didn't want to loose anyone anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Monami and her team reached Col. Batra's cabin. Director was also there including, Karan and his team. Monami didn't wait to knock and just went inside. Seeing that, Col. Batra asked...

Col. Batra (In a bit anger) - Ye kya battamizi hai, ACP Mahajan?

Karan (In a confusion) - Exactly, Monami... Tum aise kyu andar aayi?

Monami (In a stern voice) - We have an Arrest Warrant... (Looking at Director) against the Director.

Director (In a shock) - WHAT...???!!!

Sanju - Monu, tu janti hai na ke tu kya bol rahi hai?

Koel (In a stern voice) - Bahot ache se... (Looking at Col. Batra) Aur Col. Batra bhi in sabme unke sath involve hai. To ab unke sath kya karna hai, ye tum log decide karo since, he's a soldier and your senior.

Suman Ji (With a surprise) - Tum aisa kaise bol sakti ho,Koel? Batra Sir aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte.

Koel (Without any expression) - Don't be so sure, Suman Ji. Humare pass evidence hai.

Monami (Handing over a file to Karan) - Ye dekh lo, tum log sab samajh jaoge.

Karan took the file from her hands hurriedly and started to look into it, including his whole team. After a while, he looked at Monami to confirm it and when she nodded her head, confirming the matter. He then turned towards Col. Batra and Director. He showed them the file and asked...

Karan (In a stern voice) - Kya ye sab sach hai?

They saw the file and their eyes widened out of shock. They said together...

Col. Batra/Director (In a shocked tone) - Hume is baare me kuch bhi nahi pata hai.

Col. Batra (Worriedly) - Agar hume aisa kuch pata hota to hum zyada alert rehte...!!!

Karan (Sternly) - Vo sab hum aapki interrogation ke dauran dekh lege ke aapko sach me kuch pata nahi tha ya ye bhi ek natak hai... (To Sanju and Bala) take him into custody.

Director - Tum log ye sahi nahi kar rahe ho. Tum log humare pichhe time waste karte reh jaoge aur culprit apna kaam karke nikal jayega.

Monami (Sternly) - Vo baad me dekha jayega... (To Rajbir and Bikram) Take him into custody.

Their teams did what they were being told to do. When they were taking them away, the whole academy was watching them in a shock as they never anticipated that.

When they reached the interrogation room, Monami closed the door from inside and said...

Monami (Silently indicating towards something) - Guari...!!!

Guari (Taking out a device) - Yes, Chief...!!!

She scanned the whole room, including everyone's cloths from the outside surface and when she found nothing, she said...

Gauri (Confirming the matter) - We are clear, Chief.

Monami (Looking at Col. Batra and the Director) - I'm sorry, Director... I'm sorry, Col. Batra... Hume is tarah se aapko yaha lana pada but plan ke mutabik kaam karna bahot hi zaroori tha. Main aur meri team kya karnewale hai, ye maine Karan aur uski team se to share kiya tha but aapko nahi bataya, I'm sorry for that.

Col. Batra (Calmly) - It's okey Monami... Magar ye sab ho kya raha hai?

Karan - Sir, hume kuch pata chala hai ke jisse hume is baat ka shaq hai ke humara ek banda in sabme shamil hai aur kisi ke haathon ki kathputli banke kaam kar raha hai. Hume ek insaan pe shaq hai but humare pass uske khilaaf koi pukhta subut nahi hai to hum uska naam abhi aapko nahi bata sakte.

Director - To yaani... Hum tab tak us insaan ki nazaron me isi interrogation room me hi rahege?

Koel (Apologetically) - I'm sorry, Director... But agar hume use uske bill se bahar nikalna hai, to hume yahi karna padega.

Director (Smiling at his team) - It's okey, guys... Hum complain nahi kar rahe, bas situation ko samajhne ki koshish kar rahe hai.

Col. Batra (Smiling at all) - Aur haa... Aida se, jo bhi karo... Atleast, hume inform kar dena so, we'll be prepared.

Sanju (Mischievously) - Agar aapko pehle se bata dete, to aapke ye natural reactions nahi hote na...!!!

Everyone laughed heartily and Faizi asked...

Faizi (In a serious tone) - To ab aage kya? Ab tak to vo relax ho gya hoga ke humara dhyan ab Batra Sir aur Director pe hai. To ab aage kya karna hai?

Karan/Monami (With a smirk) - AB BAS HUME USE GALTI KARNE KA EK MAUKA DENA HAI...!!!
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤