7. IT'S BLUNDER TIME😈😈😈

Hey dear readers, main already dresses to dikha hi chuki hu to ab dekhte hai ki kahani me aage kya hota hai.

Over...

.............................................................

The arrangements of the fresher's ball has been done and now, everyone are getting ready in there rooms for the party.

All are coming in pairs because it's a couple's entry kind of a ball. All thanks to Mrs. Batra, Sid and Faizi.

So, Here's the list of couples,

Bala & Chitra,
Bikram & Sumanji,
Rajbir & Gauri
Faizi & Koel
Sid & Sanju
Karan & Monami.

4 couples were fine with the pairings but 2 couples were feeling awkward. To be precise, it was Monami and Sanju. Mrs. Batra, Sid and Faizi has acted tactfully to conspire this plan to bring Karan & Monami Close, as well as, Sid & Sanju.

So, basically they didn't have any other choice. That's why, they decided to follow what Mrs. Batra practically ordered them to do.

They were ready for the function and on the other hand, Faizi and Sid also were ready with there plans.

They are planning to mix alcohol in Monami and Karan's drink. Sanju's also, ofcourse Faizi's plan because Sid doesn't know about it.

The party has been started and all are enjoying themselves and here comes Karan and Monami, this time together as eachother's date.

Karan - Thank you for attending this party with me.

Monami - Maine tumhare liye kuch nahi kiya hai, jo kiya vo bas Mrs. Batra ke kehne par kiya hai so, don't get any ideas.

Karan was hurt listening Monami talking to him that rudely but he called it upon himself after hurting her.

Karan - Rani Sahiba, I know ke aap hurt hai us bat se par...

Monami - Dekho Karan, maine tumse pehle hi kaha tha ke main yaha sirf apne mission ke liye aayi hu. So, please let's act professionally.

And she left from there leaving a hurt and sad Karan. He was going after Monami but Faizi stoped him and gave him a cold drink.

Faizi - Dekhiye janaab, vo bas gussa hai aapse, sab thik ho jayega. Ye lo drink piyo.

Karan - Mera man nahi hai Faizi.

And he started to leave but Faizi baba kaha 6odnewale hai.

Faizi - Ye devdas wala kirdar aap pe suit nahi hota hai janaab to ye lijiye drink pijiye aur mood thik kariye. Shayad mood thik hone ke bad koi idea mil jaye aapko.

Karan reluctantly took the drink and drank it in a go.

Karan - Eww... Kya tha ye? Chal 6od, maine drink pi li, ab jau main yaha se mere baap???

Faizi - Ha jaiye na, humne thodi roka hai aapko.

And Karan leaves. On the other side Sid tried to make Monami drink the alcohol mixed cold drink but Monu is a mugembo now. So, she just glared at him and without drinking it, she left towards the terrace area for some alone time.

Karan saw her and followed her. Other side, Faizi was going to make Sanju drink that alcohol mixed cold drink but Koel drank it due to her continuous coughing. Sanju left from there towards gym area and Sid followed her but in between she drank some cold drink from the table and the alcohol is in her system now.

Koel is under influence of the alcohol now. So, she started to act unusually. Faizi saw that so, he went to her and...

Faizi - Koel, aap thik to hai?

Koel - Haa mujhe kya hona hai? Tum ho na yaha ab mera khayal rakhne ke liye.

And she started to stumble but Faizi caught her from her waist in time to help her stay steady on her feet.

Koel (Smiling in like a kid) - Dekha bilkul asehi.

Faizi was smiling seeing Koel acting like a child but he can't afford to get caught so, he took her to the canteen to make her drink nimbupani to get over her alcohol effects.

But I guess, today is the day of Faizi's questions to be answered so, something is going to happen that he won't be able to forget anytime soon.

Faizi was going to make her drink the nimbupani but instead drinking that Koel kissed Faizi. Faizi was shocked at first but then something clicked in him and he started to respond. After the kiss ended, Faizi was just going to ask her that why did she kiss him but...

Koel - I missed you so much Faizi, you know that? We were so happy together before... Before that mission of yours disrupted everything in our life.

Faizi (In shock) - We were together? Like... As a couple?

Koel - Ha na... Infect, you were the one who proposed me to get married to you and I said yes. But then that mission... (Started to cry) Everything was finished for me when you didn't even recognise me. So, I had to leave this academy immediately because doctor said that it will be really very crucial if someone tried to make you remember something.

My training was incomplete. So, I joined the police force to protect those who can't protect themselves. That was the only way for me to live my life after I lost you. (Started to cry again and hugged him)

Koel didn't know, in the influence of the alcohol, she is confessing everything to him. And about Faizi, he was beyond shocked.

Faizi (To himself) - Itna sab ho gya par... Hume kisine kuch bataya kyu nahi? Yaha tak ki Karan aur Sanju ne bhi nahi.

Koel (Cryingly) - Tum mujhe dubara 6odke to nahi jaoge na? Agar ye mission na aata to mujhe nahi pata ke main tumhe dubara dekh bhi pati ya nahi.

Faizi is a bit confused now but he was sure of one thing clearly that he will get to the bottom of this matter and he surely felt something for Koel. So, he has decided something seriously and he's surprised that he's not afraid of commitments anymore.

Faizi - No Koel, hum vaada karte hai aapse ke hum aapko kabhi nahi 6odege. Aap khud kahegi fir bhi nahi. Ab jo ye hath humne aapka thama hai, use kisi bhi kimat pe nahi 6odege hum. Ab rona bandh kariye, chalie... Hume achi si smile dijiye.

Koel smiles and Faizi hugged her affectionately. He kisses her forehead and took her to her room to make her sleep. After she slept, Faizi kissed her forehead again and came out of her room. He was experiencing a little headache after knowing the truth but he ignored it.

Faizi - Hume sach pata karna hi hoga. Hume puri baat janni hai.
Karan and Sanju get ready, kal aap dono ki interogation hai.

After saying this, he went to his room to think about the matter and Koel's painful state. After some time, he slept with a new determination in his mind to make everything alright for everyone.

.............................................................

So, here is the next part...

How was it?

I know guys, tum logo ki demand alag thi but maine socha that Faizi aur Koel ki koi zyada badi problem nahi thi alag hone ki to inki love story pehle complete kar leti hu fir SidSa aur Moran ka likhugi. So, please bear with it...

Next Part - SidSa or Moran moments...

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...

Till then, take care & bye - bye dear readers...😘😘😘

Over & Out...