PROLOGUE

Well, I'm so going to like writing about this story. So, let's continue...

.............................................................

It's evening time and a guy was thinking about something or rather someone whom he knows...

Guy (Thinking) - Where are you Miss. Fighter? I'm so missing you. I know that was my fault and I behaved very rudely and that was wrong of me but you didn't have to just leave me.

You could have scold me like you used to do. Why did you gave up on me? Why did you just leave me behind to regret? Please come back to me, I won't behave like that ever again I promise... Bas ek bar vapas aa jao, fir tumhe kahi jane nahi dunga aur khudse dur to bilkul nahi...

On the other side a girl is preparing herself and her team to infiltrate a godown to catch the culprits and bring them to justice...

Girl (Thinking) - I'm sorry, par mere pas aur koi option nahi tha. I had to do that. Mujhe tumse dur jana hi tha. Na me tumhare sath reh pa rahi thi aur na hi tumhe chod pa rahi thi. Magar mera tumse dur jana hi sahi tha MR. Bear...

.............................................................

A guy in his room was thinking about something...

Guy (Thinking) - Kon ho tum? Kaha dekha hai mene tumhe? Aur agar ham mile hai ya mene tumhe dekha hai to mujhe kuch yad kyun nahi hai? Mere liye tum ek mystery banti ja rahi ho, jo na mujhe chen se jine de rahi hai aur na hi sukoon ki nind lene de rahi hai. Aaj me khud se ek vada karta hu ke tumhare bare me to mein kahi se bhi dhundh nikaluga. Just wait for me.

On the other hand the girl is trying to hide from that very guy and thinking that how to escape him...

Girl (Thinking) - are yr, isse kese bachu? Ise agar mere bare me pata chal gya to sab gadbad ho jayegi. Kya karu k ise hamare atit ke bare me pata na chale? Vese, ye thoda mushkil hai considering he is an army officer but kuch to kar hi lugi afterall training bhi isine di hai...

.............................................................

A guy is getting ready to go on a mission with his team and thinking about someone...

Guy (Thinking) - Kash, mene tumhe us waqt rok liya hota, kash apne dil ki sunta but tumhe to pata hai na mein ek number ka gadha hu. Tumse pyaar hai ye waqt rehte samaj hi nahi paya aur tum dur chali gai tab jake samaj aaya ke kitna miss karta hu mein tumhe aur kitna pyaar karne laga hu mein tumse. Just wait my love, I'll find you out and won't let you leave me ever.

On the other hand the girl about whom the guy was thinking is exercising to forget about the guy and cursing him for breaking the only relationship of friendship between them so brutally that she isn't able to trust anyone anymore...

Girl (Thinking) - Kyun? Kyun kiya tumne asa? Kya galti thi meri? Ke mene tumse pyaar kiya? Then you should be happy now that mein tumse ab kabhi pyaar nahi karugi aur zindgi bhar me tumhara chehara nahi dekhna chahati...

.............................................................

So, these are the monologues. So friends, now tell me that who's who according to you guys? I'm waiting and yeah I'm also writing the character sketch so be ready for another introduction...😊 Take care, bye - bye....