43. IS HE REALLY...DEAD???!!!

Hey guys...

Here's the saddest part...😞
.............................................................

All were shocked to listen that what the doctors informed them just a while back. It was unacceptable for all and especially for Sanju.
___________________________________

36 hours back...

The doctors have started to operate on Sid. He was way too much critical as he had taken four bullets at once and he had been bleeding for a very long time before he reached the hospital.

Sanju was in a heavy shock as it wasn't that long to their married life. She has just started to enjoy as a married woman and her Husband is in grave danger now.

Karan and Monami reached the hospital and they have been with Sanju since then only. In fact, all were there and were trying to console her in their own way.

It's been 36 hours and a doctor came outside the ER. He asked...

Doctor - Who's the immediate family of the patient?

Sanju wasn't in the state to answer the doctor but when she heard his question, she got up immediately and went near him. She said...

Sanju (With tears) - I'm his Wife, Doc... Kya vo thik hai? Please, mujhe batayiye na. Use goliyan lagi thi, kya vo ab thik hai? Batayiye na, aap chup kyu hai?

Karan (Holding her by her shoulder) - Bache, unhe bolne to de. Shant ho ja, please.

Doctor (To Karan) - Dekhiye... Please, sambhaliye inhe... (Sadly) Kyuki... I'm sorry but... We couldn't save him. Unhe itni sari bullets lagi thi aur unka kafi blood loss bhi ho chuka tha aur hum unhe 11 bottles chadha chuke hai khoon ki par shayad... Aur ek goli to unke dil ke bahot hi karib lagi thi to...

He left the sentence incomplete because he didn't wanted to hurt them by his words. Although, those words were true but it would have still hurted them. He just left from there after patting on Karan's shoulder.

Sanju sat down on her knees with a jerk. She was in a shock after listening this news. Her mind and her heart weren't able to accept this fact that she has already lost her Husband. She said...

Sanju (Looking at Karan while crying) - Nahi... Ye nahi ho sakta. Hum... Hum abhi to... Abhi to dubara mile hai. Main use nahi kho sakti hu, Bhai. (Holding his forearms) Please, kuch kariye. Main mar jaugi uske bina, Bhai. Please... Please... Please...

Karan wasn't in the state to say anything as he was also crying silently to see his sister in this broken state. He hugged her tightly and started to caress her hair to try to calm her down.

Monami was also not saying anything. She was just sitting silently on the chair near them. Koel and Faizi were trying to console her but it was all in vain as she has tuned out everything after listening about her best friend, her Sid Bro's death.

Karan looked at Monami but he couldn't comfort her as his babysister needed him the most, at that time. He was feeling so helpless for the first time, in his life, he didn't know what to do next.

Suddenly, Sanju fainted and Karan got panicked. He said...

Karan (Hurriedly) - Bala, Doctor ko bula jaldi. Sanju behosh ho gayi hai.

Bala hurriedly went away and came back with a doctor. Karan had already shifted her in a waiting area already and layed her down comfortably. The doctor checked her and said...

Doctor - Don't worry, Sir. Ye thik hai, bas kisi tarah ke sadme ki wajah se behosh hai. Inhe thodi der rest karne dijiye, inhe hosh aa jayega.

Karan nodded at him, taking a deep breath and the doctor left from there. Monami came near Sanju and sat beside her. She started to caress her hair while shading tears. She said...

Monami (Crying) - Dekho na Karan... Ye kya ho gya...!!! Hume academy se nikalna hi nahi chahiye tha. Maine Sanju ko itni weak pehle kabhi nahi dekha hai, Karan.

Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke kabhi aisa din bhi dekhugi ke mujhe apne hi best friend ki death ki khabar milegi... (Holding his hand) Bahot taqleef ho rahi hai, Karan. Aisa lag raha hai ke my heart will blast any moment... (Looking at Sanju while caressing her hair) to Sanju kya feel kar rahi hogi, Karan? Vo to kitna pyaar karti thi Sid se...!!!

Karan was going to say something but at that time, Faizi came there and said...

Faizi (To Karan with tears) - Karan, vo... Siddharth ki body...

Faizi couldn't say any further and Karan could understand that so, he put a hand on his shoulder and turned towards Monami. He said...

Karan - Main abhi aaya, Monami. Please, Sanju ka dhyan rakhna.

Monami nodded and Karan left from there with Faizi but she started to cry badly as soon as he left. She wasn't really sure that what to feel at that time. She said...

Monami (To Sanju while caressing her hair) - I'm so sorry, Sanju. Ye sab meri wajah se hua hai. Mujhe samajh jaana chahiye tha ke kuch gadbad hai but... (Holding her own forehead) Oh My God... Main itni careless kabse hone lag gayi ke apne aaspass, apne logo ke aaspass jo khatra hai, use pehchan hi nahi payi...!!!

(To Sanju) I'm so sorry, Sanju. Mujhe maaf karde... (With a determination) Main tujhse waada karti hu, Sanju... Koi nahi bachega. Is sabke pichhe jo koi bhi hai, un sabko dhoondh dhoondh ke marugi main. Kisiko nahi chhodungi main, I promise you that.

At that very moment, Koel came near her and said...

Koel (In anger while shading tears) - Sirf tu akeli nahi, Mona. Hum me se koi bhi us insaan ko nahi chhodega, jo in sab ke pichhe hai aur Sid ki maut ka zimmedar hai...!!!

Monami (Wiping her tears) - Exactly, Koel. The count down has begun...!!! Sid ki kurbaani zaya nahi jaane dugi main aur ye mera khud se waada hai.

Monami was looking so determined and angry that Koel also got a little scared to see her like that but she also knew that there's going to be a bloodshed as they are not going to leave those ba***rds who killed their Sid and wants to attack on their Motherland.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please, galiyan mat dena as it's a story plot and not a reality. It was a necessary and the most crucial part of my story.🙏🙏🙏

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️