Is it worth it?

Warning: Swearing

Timeskip (A couple years later)

Oli's Pov.

I am now currently on vacation with my family together with my loving girlfriend Y/n. Right now I'm eating dinner with my mom and dad the rest went somewhere while Y/n is currently sleeping in my room.

"Oliver, Your mother and I have been wanting to ask you something lately." My dad said which removed me from my thoughts "Ah, yes? What is it?" I looked at them both with concerning eyes.

My dad then looks at my mom which made me look at her which she then speaks to me "Oliver...When are you planning to marry Y/n?" as she said that I was drinking when I heard her said that it caused me to spit out my water. Coughs "I-I'm sorry, what now!?" I looked my mom in shocked which she was about to reply when I cut her off "N-Nevermind don't say it again." I wiped my lips since there was alittle more water on it.

"So..do you know?" my dad says which made me look at him "Dad I have been dating her for a couple of years now, I never really thought about when to marry her...." I then looked at the both of them when my mom then speaks up.

"Sweetier, we know you two have been dating for more than a year now but I'm just so excited to see you marry her." she smiles which I smiled back her which then my mom continues "It's okay sweetie you can still think about it, I'm not saying to marry her now. You can still think about it." as she said that I smiled at her.

After eating

"Alright mom and dad I'm going to bed now." I said loud enough for them to hear and quiet enough to not wake Y/n up. As I walked to my room I heard my parents answer back and said goodnight, finally I got to room and opened the door to see Y/n peacefully sleeping on my bed cuddling a pillow 'Damn pillow that's suppose to be me.' I thought feeling jealous of the pillow.

Of set

Everyone(including me): giggles

Oliver: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LAUGH!?

Y/n: SHUT THE FUCK UP OLIVER I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!?

Everyone(including me): laughs

Y/n: TINA, YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LAUGHING TOO!?

Me: OH YOUR CALLING ME OUT NOW HUH!? 

Ryan: OHHHHHH it aboutta go dowwwwwn!?

Everyone(except me and Y/n): OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?

Y/n: YOU WANNA FIGHT NOW HUH!?

Oliver: HEY HEY HEY NO FIGHTING!?

Everyone(except for Oliver): SHUT UP OLI!?

Manager Ty: Alright back to the skit..

I then removed the pillow and laid in between her arms then laid in front of her and made her hug me. I moved her hands slowly trying not to wake her up, after I finished re-positioning us I looked her as she sleeps. As I looked at her the conversation of me and my parents came to my mind 'Is she ready to get married?... Don't be silly Oli girls would definitely love to marry their loved one. But what she doesn't want to?..-' "Gosh dammit Oli shut up." I whispered quietly trying not to wake up Y/n. I then kissed Y/n on the forehead then fell asleep right after.

The next day (Time: 8:50)

Y/n's Pov

I wake up from a peaceful nap since I passed out the other night, which made me realize 'OH SHIT I DIDN'T GET TO EAT DINNER WITH THE FAMILY.' "Dammit Y/n, why do you have to be a dumbass." I whispered quietly noticing my boyfriend Oli is sleeping. I then realized I'm hugging him while I was sleeping 'Wasn't I hugging a pillow when I was sleeping?' I then get up slowly trying not to wake him up. I then went to the kitchen to make breakfast, well of course not just for me.

After a few minutes later I finished cooking food for everybody and after I put the last meal on the table I hear multiple footsteps coming towards the kitchen. As I turned around I see the whole Moy family standing in shock to see me in the kitchen with food on the table. "Hehe...goodmorning!.." I smile awkwardly when I heard Oliver's younger sibling squealing "Yay, I GET TO EAT OLI'S GIRLFRIENDS FOOD.!!!" Everyone giggles at the kids comment then goes to sit down and eat their meal.

After we all finished eating I have been realizing how quiet it was when we were eating 'I wondering what they were talking about last night, since my dumbass fell asleep.' Right now I'm currently washing the dishes while Oli's mother was sitting on the table drinking her coffee and the rest are just doing their thing. I was then interrupted by Oli's mother coughing a little like she is trying to get my attention I then turned to look at her.

"Yes, ma'am?" I looked at her with an awkward smile "Uhm, do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?" she says while looking at me "Oh I don't mind." I said as I wiped my hands then went to sit in front of her. "What is it that you want to talk about ma'am?"  'Why does she want to talk to me all of a sudden, it's making me nervous.' I was then snapped out from my thoughts by Oli's mother saying "Have you ever thought about getting married yet?" I looked at her with widened eyes 'IS THIS WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT!?'

"I-I mean I have always thought what my future would be like but I never t-thought about getting married." I mean it's true my mother would always tell me how I would be a wonderful person in the future, but I never thought or imagined me getting married "Ah I see..." Oli's mother says with a sad tone "I-I'm sorry but is there something I said wrong?" I looked at her with a worried look on her face.

"Oh no no no dear, I just thought you love to get married soon." I was surprised of what she just said 'I mean sure I love to marry Oli but...the one thing that's bothering me about is just....

....

...

...

...is...

...it...

...worth...

...it..." 

Alright that's it for todays chapter, so I tried to make time for me to type this. So I'm glad I finished this chapter ( I typed about 1,000 words) I hope yall enjoyed this book so far. Just a little spoiler uhm I'm so close to finishing the  book and somebody gave me a good idea for the ending. Alright now goodbye!!

Of set

Everyone: sleeping