Nervous

Warning: Swearing

Author's Pov.

After a couple of months the boys decided to stay with me for the rest of their life. We even made a promise that there would be no drama and other problematic shit

Everything has been going normal until today was completely different. It was strange to both Y/n and Oli.

Y/n's Pov. 

Time: 8:30

I was just chilling in my room playing on my phone and other stuff. After a couple of minutes I start feeling hungry so I went downstairs to cook something for me or maybe even for the boys, but as I got to the kitchen I see Oli in the kitchen COOKING!? 'How did I not know Oli knew how to cook?'

It was rare for me to see Oli cooking, it was mostly Darren always cooking but OLI! Man that was a surprise. I was then snapped out of my thoughts by Oli's voice.

"Oh hey Y/n, are you okay?" He looked at me with a worried look on his face.

"Oh sorry yes, I'm okay don't worry...I'm just surprised to see you cooking." I giggled Oli even giggled to then said.

"I know I'm not the person your expecting to see cooking in the kitchen." He laughed a little at himself. As I was about to speak I was interrupted by Regie.

"DAMNNNN OLI YOU COOKING NOW!" This caused everyone running to the kitchen. Darren then shouted

"YOO THAT'S MY JOB A$$WHOLE!" It caused everyone to laugh including Oliver.

"Oh sorry man, but I just wanted to try cooking today." He smiled a little he was going to say something until once again he was interrupted by Ryan.

"Ayo, Don't you think it's kinda sus that you and Y/n were here in the kitchen." This made everyone go crazy 'OOOOOOO' They all said.

"Okay everyone shut up now and let Oli cook in peace." I for some reason blushed as I said Oli's name 'What the f^ck is wrong with me?'. I continued staying in my thoughts not realizing everyone left except for Oli. I even didn't realize as I was lost in my thoughts it made me look like I was staring at Oli.

"Hey Y/n, are you there?" I snapped out of reality to see Oli in front of me and his face almost close to my face. Which caused me and Oli to blush and back away.

"Sorry I didn't know I was really close to you." He covered his face and I giggled at him.

"It's okay, I didn't mean to worry you. I was just lost in thoughts." I pat my own head for no reason at all. 'Welp great I'm stuck with Oli again...what do I do? Or more like what do I say?'

"H-Hey Y/n, wanna help me cook?" I looked at him then smiled and nodded. He giggles a little which I'm not sure why.

Couple of minutes later

"Phew finally done." I wiped my head as I put the food on the table.

"Thanks for helping me out." I turned to him and nodded.

"Yeah no problem, BOYS FOOD IS READY!" I yelled out loud enough for them to come and eat.

Oli's Pov.

After eating with the boys and Y/n we all went to do our stuff. I decided to wash the cars while Y/n was just playing in her room I think. I went to go to the garage and parked the cars outside I was thinking it would be chill to remove my shirt since its going to be hot outside. 

10 minutes later.

As I was washing the cars someone crashed into me and we both fell, I looked at the person who bumped me and it was Y/N!.

"Oh my gosh Y/n are you okay?" I got up and ran towards her to help her up.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm sorr-" she paused for moment which I was confused why, until it hit me. I'M FUCKING SHIRTLESS INFRONT OF Y/N!

"O-Oh my I'm sorry let me get my shirt." I was about to walk away from until she said something that made me stop.

"No it's fine. I'm sorry for running into you, I should've looked in front of me while I was running." I looked at her then smiled.

"Ah okay then, who were you running away from?" I looked around for the person who was chasing her.

"Oh it was Regie I eat some of his food without him realizing until Darren snitched then Regie started running after me." I laughed for a moment then looked at her. She was starring back at me 'Damn Y/n, why do you have to do this to me.' We both we interrupted by a fake cough from Justin.

 "Sorry was I interrupting something here?" Both me and Y/n started blushing and yelling at him saying he's got the wrong idea he is thinking about. "So uh what happened, I heared a scream earlier so I came to check it out, but I see you two here.?" Y/n then starts explaining to Justin what happened ealier and Justin finally understood. I don't know why but seeing these two talk to each other makes me feel jealous like their a couple again 'What am I saying these two broke there is no way they would go back together.'

Timeskip(Night Time)

Y/n came to my room after I finished washing the cars earlier and asked me if I could come with her to the park at night, of course I wouldn't say no to her so I said yes. 

After a couple of hours driving we arrived at the park and went to find a spot in the park to stay at. I put down the basket and sat down with Y/n on a cute looking towel on the ground.

"The sky is really pretty at night." Y/n said while looking up at the sky I looked at her for a moment being amazed by her beauty "You know, you're not wrong." I said while looking back at the sky. It was such a peaceful night I feel like I would tell her how I feel at this point. 'Damn my heart is raising so fast right now. Y/n what are you doing to me.'

Y/n's Pov 

'I can't believe I'm really here at the park with Oli at night. Damn my heart is raising so fast right now, Oli what are you doing to me right now.' We both looked at each other at the same time and said "Y/n / Oli.." We paused then said "You go first Y/n / You go first Oli." We paused again a and looked at each other while blushing. "I don't think I can take it anymore.." I said to Oli. 'Oh no what is she going to say.' Oli said while panicking on the inside. 'Y/n please say something this is making me nervous. 

Welp that's it for today. I'm sorry I took so long to post this I have been focusing on school for a while now. I 'm on the 3rd quarter for school and I'M ALMOST GRADUATING. Which is making me nervous cause I will miss all the old memories I had in my school. I hope you all have a good day and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love yall!!!