Hate or Love?

[ Warning Drama scene and swearing]

Y/n's POV.

I told Justin what happened to me and Regie, but while I was talking I cut myself off when Justin got up and walked out of the room. I thought he didn't want to talk for a while so I stayed in the room until I heard the boys yelling I got up and ran out of the room to see Seb and Darren holding back Justin and Regie and Ryan hold back Oli. I didn't know what was happening when Justin started yelling at Oli asking him something "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU OLI!" He yells out "NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME I WAS WATCHING OVER THEM!" Oli shouts back "YOU KEEP SAYING THAT SH*T YOU WERE ALSO SPYING ON ME AND Y/N EXPLAIN THAT SH*T!" Justin shouts back as well.

I was just standing there feeling scared for my life just watching scream at each other. Before I told them to stop Oli pushed Ryan and Regie then punched Justin right in the face which would give Justin a bruise on his cheek.  Then Justin pushed away Darren and Seb than punched Oli  in the face as well. There was basically yelling and punching sounds, but the yelling made me remember about my trauma when I was a kid ( So if you guys don't get this just ignore it I put it here because that is how I am when people yell at me or yell out of nowhere I would cry a little)

I had tears running down my face then Ryan noticed which got him pissed "OI YOU MOTHER F*CKERS YOU GUYS ARE MAKING Y/N CRY SO SHUT UP WILL YOU!" Ryan shouts at the two boys which caused the two of them to look at me. Both Justin and Oli came up to me, but I screamed a little and backed away while shaking in fear all of the boys where shocked what they where seeing. Ryan then pushes the two boys away from me and hugged me "I don't want any of you two near Y/n got that." Ryan says in a cold tone "I won't bother to snap your necks." He says as well then made me go on a piggy back with him. He carried me to his room then laid me on his bed as he told me to sleep.

Ryan's POV.

I told Y/n to sleep for a while though I was shocked that she was shacking back at the fight. I'm also shocked cause I have never seen Oli and Justin like this before ' Man this is a love triangle here.' I thought in my as I walked out of my room. I look over to the boys to see Oli and Justin asking me "Is she alright." Oli asked "Is she okay.?" Justin asked too I stared at them with my cold eyes then answered "No of course she is not don't even bother to go see he give her a break." those where the words that came out of my mouth.

3rd person POV.

It has been 9 weeks since Y/n has contacted the boys, but little did the boys know Y/n left to the states to visit her mother and father. And never told the boys both Oli and Justin were okay now though Justin thought about breaking up with Y/n.

Justin's POV.

This is me and Oli's fault Y/n is not answering us, but I'm curios does she hate us or love us.

IDKKKKK YOU GUYS WILL FOUND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR.  HEY HEY  HEY HOW ARE YALLLLLLLLLL. GOOD OR BAD?

WELL if your good that's really good to hear.

IF bad feel better :D

Anyways stay safe, take care and be careful LOVE YALL<3.