Happiness

Warning: Swearing

Btw guys this is going to be a short chapter, just letting yall know. I'm trying to finish this book as soon as I can since I made this book last year, yet I still haven't finished it. I just have one more chapter for this and it will be finished.╰(*°▽°*)╯(^///^)

Y/n's Pov

"Okay Oli, I have always hid this from you but I'm not sure if you've noticed...." I paused as I take a deep breath then looked at him straight in the eyes and then continued "I....I have..been having feelings for you for a long time now."  I closed my eyes in shame 'Why is it so hard telling your crush how you feel?' I opened one eye to look at him, as soon as I looked at him he didn't say anything 'Ohhh great...I'm gonna get rejected now'. I decided to talk again "Look it's okay if you don't lik-" I was then paused by Oli hugging with I smile on his face "I have been waiting for you to tell me this!" Oli said as he still hug me.

He let go of me from the hug then looked at me straight in the eyes ' Why does he have to look so hot' "I can't believe I actually fell in love with a fan, who I met at the mall." Oli said as he giggled Now that I think about it, he is right I have known them before meeting Oli. We stared at each other for a moment until Oli started coming towards me giving me no space 'This is the part where we kiss!' I move closer to him as well making our lips almost touching each other. We stopped for a moment then I moved forward and kissed him passionately on the lips. 'I can't believe I'm having my first kiss with Oliver Moy. We pulled away from the passionate kiss we shared then looked at each other.

"I'm glad you love me back Y/n." He said while smiling at me then I answered him saying "I'm surprised you love me back." I giggled and so did he. "How could I not love you back, your like the most beautiful I have ever met in my life." he said with a blush on his face, I decided to tease him for a moment "Really now? Man what happen to the other girls you dated." I said as I looked around then looked at him "Well they just wanted me for my money." he looked down as he said that "How do you know whether if I'm dating you for your money?" I looked at him with a smirk on my face which made his smile drop, I laughed at his reaction.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I was kidding, I'm not dating you for money." I continued laughing at him as his reaction changed as he came to me and started tickling me but before he did he said "Come here, you idiot." I screamed a little since it was night time "Noooo-" He then tackled me down and started tickling me.

Author's Pov

After another hour in the park the two lovely couple went back to the house and was greeted by a bunch of questions from the boys. They all decided to cook a lot of food that night and started celebrating the two couple's relationship. They all partied the night out and even got drunk during the night. (Me) I wonder who is gonna clean up all the mess they made.

Of set

Oliver: Darren will most likely clean up the mess..

Darren: HEY WHYY ME BROOO!?

Regie: MAN SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SLEEP!?

Ryan: Bro why the f**ck are yall swearing??

Y/n: Well Darren complained he didn't want to do the dishes.

Darren: Omg RYAN COME CLEAN THE DISHED WITH ME!?

Ryan: AW HELL NO BRO

ME: OKAY SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO THE STORY!??

Back to the story :)

I wake up with a really bad headache because of last nights party. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room 'Wait...whose room am I in?' I looked beside me to see my boyfriend peacefully asleep. 'Oh- never mind he is an acceptance.' I got up and went to the shower 'Oli wouldn't mind if I wear his clothes, right?' I then started doing my business in bathroom ( Why tf do yall wanna know....Huh?..You perverted boy/girl😒)

Oliver's Pov.

I wake up with a headache because of last nights party and I remembered bringing Y/n with me to sleep. 'Wait, where is Y/n?' I panicked alittle until I heard the shower water running 'Oh she is taking a shower.' 

After a few minutes I heard the water turn off which made me know that she finally finished showering. I grabbed some of my clothes for her to wear and put it on the bed. I hear the door opened and was greeted with my lovely girlfriend with a towel on "Morning babe." I smiled at her as she smiled back "Morning to you too babe." I got up and grabbed my towel then looked at her "Imma go take a shower now." she nodded and saw the clothes on the bed which made her think it was for her. I then went to the bathroom and did what I have to do.

Justin's Pov. 

I'm just sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram looking at all the post we made. I saw how most of the photos Oli and Y/n smiling at each other. I giggled at the two couples smiling at each other in the photos 'So this is what happiness is for them. Man their relationship was better than mine.'

Don't worry he isn't jealous of the two couple, he is just happy for the both of them being a lovely couple.

Me: AND CUT

Y/n: FINALLY GEEZ.

Me: Yall better get a good break cause in another few minutes we're going back on set.

Justin: WHAT!?

Ryan: Bro we just started resting.

Me: And I said I wanted to finish this as soon as I can. Besides I made this last year remember?

Oliver: She is not wrong...I'm waiting for this to end already.

Seb: It's alright guys, WE CAN DO THIS!?

All(except for me): YEAH!?