Chapter Six - Home Time Biaches

Chloe

My back just cracked like a cracker. Some might ask, "What's the issue, Chloe? Everyone wants a soft, cloud-like bed."

And to that I say, "Well I'm not everyone."

I would rather sleep on a hard wood floor than sleep on a bed this soft, and I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Rolling over, I check the time. 5:00 am. Nope. "We are not doing this today." I mutter aloud. I then proceed to do another roll so the duvet and I can land on the nice, hard floor.

Now this is heaven.

My thoughts become blurry as my eyes flicker closed once again.

I am suddenly awoken by the grinding sound of our dorm room door opening.

I mutter, "One more minute," before attempting to fall back into my dreamless sleep. Apparently, I'm not allowed to have a peaceful morning because too many footsteps stomp into the room.

"What the fuck?" one of the mysterious sleep-haters says. I open my eyes to see three pairs of judgemental ones staring down at me. I can't even fully comprehend what's going on because of my need for sleep, so I flip them all the bird and roll over once again, covering my face in the blanket.

I hear one of them ask, "What is she doing on the floor?" in the back of my mind, I recognize the voice, but I truly don't have any fucks left to give to be curious as to who it is in the moment.

A finger abruptly pokes my cheek annoyingly. Not once, not twice, but three times. My tired hand attempts to swat it away but to no avail.

"Wake up Chloe." The voice I now recognize as Felix, sings in a happy tone.

"No, Fuck off." I swear at them, praying that they will leave. My prayers are rudely ignored.

"No can do, we are in a rush." A deep voice states, grabbing my forearm and hauling me up. I stumble, not so steady on my feet as I try to act serious by placing my hands on my hips, but it obviously has no effect. So, I stand there in my borrowed short shorts and a halter top with three annoyingly awake boys staring at me.

"What are you doing here at this ungodly hour?" I ask, making my way towards the kitchenette. I rummage through the cupboards until I finally find a lonely pack of Raman noodles. Nodding to myself, happy that I have found some sort of sustenance, I follow the instructions on the back of the package.

"It's literally 1:00," Atticus mutters like a little bitch. I ignore him.

I look back towards the other beds, noticing all are empty of life, both being left unmade I turn back to my task at hand, feigning comfort at being left here with these three. I peel back the lid and fill up the cup, placing it in the small microwave. I grab a spoon from the top drawer and wait for the timer to go off.

"We are here to escort you to your previous living quarters." William quietly answers, his eyes following my every move as I try not to spill the hot cup of noodles on myself.

"Where are the girls? We need to all go together," I state, shoving a massive spoonful of steaming noodles into my mouth.

"We are right here, dumbass." Jayden loudly proclaims, stepping around the wall of boys to make herself visible, making me whip my head around to face them, almost choking on noodles.

"WHAT THE HELL—" I jump, frightened. William eyes my noodles, as if waiting for them to spill over the side of the cup. "When did you both get here?"

"Chloe," Natalie face palms. "We got back when we saw the boys go in. How did you not notice us?" she questions.