"Uh, yeah, sure," Isadora shrugged as she looked down at the bench top, not wanting to talk about her parents right now.

"Is?"

"Let's get going, shall we?" She finally said, not wanting to spend anymore time than she had to talking about her parents. Billy nodded as she walked past him and made her way out the door, "So, where are we going?"

"It's not gonna work, Is. You'll just have to wait and see," Billy smiled at her.

"If I told you where we were going, it would ruin the surprise, Love," Billy told her. Isadora nodded as she followed Billy out of the house, quickly turning to lock the door so Billy wouldn't see her almost melting as he called her Love. Once she had locked the door, Isadora turned around and smiled at Billy before following him to his car. As she got in, Isadora spotted his sunglasses and made a grab for them, grinning as she put them on. As she did, Billy watched her and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing, Princess?"

"I think they make me look pretty cool," Isadora said as she looked at her reflection in the rearview mirror before she moved the sunglasses a little lower on her nose and she turned to look at Billy, who looked over at her and smirked as he watched her.

"I think they suit me better, Is."

"Oh, no way. They definitely look better on me," Isadora grinned at him. Billy chuckled and shook his head at her as she took the sunglasses off and placed them down before looking at Billy, "Hey, the teacher showed me the mark we got on our project today, did I tell you we got an A+?"

"What?"

"On the project ... we got an A+," Isadora told him.

"And?" Billy asked her.

"Oh, come on, can't you at least pretend to be happy? I mean it doesn't matter now because it's already been graded, but I mean you didn't have to do any of the work. I did it all and we managed to get an A+," Isadora said.

"If it doesn't matter now because it's graded, why are you even bringing it up? And I was going to do my part of the project, Isadora."

"I ... I guess you're right but I thought you'd like to know that we got an A+, and I don't totally believe that you were going to do your part of the project," Isadora said.

"I am offended, Princess," Billy told her.

"Please, as if you were actually going to help me with the project. You told me yourself that you were just using the project as an excuse to talk to me," Isadora reminded him.

"That —"

"That is the truth, Hargrove, and you and I both know it," Isadora smiled over at him.

"I was going to help, Is."

"Uh huh, I'm sure you were, Hargrove," Isadora laughed before looking out the window as Billy drove through the streets of Hawkins until they reached the fair that was currently happening in Hawkins and suddenly Isadora was flooded with memories of spending summers at the Santa Monica Pier with her family. As her sister's laughter echoed through her mind, Isadora blinked back tears and looked towards Billy, "The fair? We're going to the fair?"

"I hate these things but I thought that maybe it could be fun," Billy told her, as he parked the car and the two of them got out. As they did, Isadora folded her arms across her chest as she looked towards him.

"How can you hate the fair? They are so much fun. I used to — I used to go to the fair all the time," Isadora said.

"You did? I figured you would like the fair," Billy commented and Isadora rolled her eyes as she walked ahead of him and in the direction of the entrance, where the two of them lined up for tickets. Despite her protests, Billy insisted on paying for her tickets, refusing to allow her to give him any money for the ticket and then the two of them walked into the fair together, their hands brushing against each other as they walked.