I Knew I Was In Trouble When You Walked In

Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to Escapetonirvana cause she's awesome!!!!!! <3 And the fact that she requested this chapter, so here ya go! Hope you like it!

I Knew I Was In Trouble When You Walked In.

Harry's POV

Today was a nice and sunny day. It was sunny because, well, the sun is out. It was nice because I woke up with Louis next to me. Somedays I wake up and his half the bed would just be empty. Today was one of the days that I woke up next to his warmth. His head was snuggled inside my chest and his feathery hair was quite a mess. I loved this "vulnerable" side of Lou. It was a side of him that he rarely showed to anyone. It made me feel special that I was the one of the few people in the world that could make him show this side of him. I still can't believe he's mine now though. Everyday I expected to wake up and find that everything was just a dream. But luckily, it never came.

I gently bent down a bit and kissed the top of Louis's head. Then I started trailing gentle kissed downwards. To his forehead, then nose, then his mouth. That was when Louis's eyes fluttered open. It was a sight that made my heart soar. Those two beautiful green-blue orbs, to me, they were brighter and prettier than any other gems.

"Hey Lou," I whispered.

"Morning Haz." He said in that cute but husky morning voice of his. It was even more adorable as he yawned a huge yawn when we both sat up, it sounded strangely like a cute little kitty purring.

"We need to get up soon." I stated.

"No Hazza. Stay." He begged.

"We have a concert today, Lou. As much as I'd love to stay and do all sorts of things that shows how much I love you to you, we sort of have to get up."

"Fine. But one more kiss." His eyes were huge and he pouted his lips in the most petulant way. It was childish but at the same time so adorable.

"Fine." I leant over and pecked him on the lips. Then right when I started pulling back, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in again. He slammed his lips against mine. Hard. Which I returned. Passionately. He swiped his tongue over my lips and I opened my mouth willingly. Our tongues fought for dominance in my mouth. All I can say is, it felt good.

Just when I was about to turn the passionate kiss into something more, I heard a cough come from our doorway.

"As 'nice' as it is to see Larry in action," Zayn said sarcastically, "we have to start preparing. Bus is stopping in an hour. Oh! By the way, you guys will have to make your own breakfast. Niall ate everything Liam made for all six of us...." Then Zayn turned around and walked away, leaving Louis and I to be.

"We'll finish this tonight. After the concert." He winked. Seductively at me. I giggled. That's right. Giggled. Oh the things this boy can make me do.

I walked over to the small closet that Louis and I shared and pulled some pants on. According to Niall, I can't walk around naked anymore, for he doesn't want to scar his baby sister. After Louis and I got dressed, we linked hands and walked toward the kitchen area together.

"Morning." Liam said cheerfully.

"Morning." Louis and I replied simultaneously.

"Is Dyl still asleep? She should have woken by now? We need to get off the bus in forty minutes for goodness sake." Zayn said.

"I'll go see if she's awake if you want?" I said.

"That'd be great, thanks Hazza."

"No probs Zayn. Lou, you want to come with me?" I asked.