Then jungkook made him sit back on passenger seat, acting as if nothing happened but deep down he was scared. It was their first kiss. And he ruined it.

And taehyung was lost. He didn't get the time to say something because jungkook already has started the car.

Put your seatbelt bub. Jungkook said while focusing on road.

And taehyung did what he told to.

In this all, jungkook noticed something and smirk to himself. Soon It's time for the game.

Time skip~

Soon they reach their destination. They went out of the car, jungkook holds taehyung's hand leading him to the main door. He rang the bell and after few seconds Jin opened with a smile on his face. Because finally they are meeting after a week. And he was upset that he didn't spend much time with taehyung after their marriage.

Aww finally my babies came. Jin chirped giving them a tight hug.

For fuck sake hyung leave me. Jungkook said irritatedly while pushing Jin aside and entering the mansion.

And taehyung just looked at them.

Brat!!! I'm your hyung give some respect. Jin shout at him but that's no use because jungkook already left from there.

Jin sighed.

Come taebear. Saying that he dragged taehyung inside.

They all are gathered in living room as per jungkook's instruction.

After greeting with eachother they sat comfortably on couch.

Jin, Namjoon and yeonjun in one couch.

Hobi, Jimin and Yoongi in one.

jungkook and taehyung in one.

Okay kook let's talk about kim matter. Yoongi said straight not in mood to listen other bullshits.

Hyung they are back from Italy. And now they're planning something big. Jackson is already getting every single detail about them.

And they have a relation with Kim min-suk taehyung's father. Also they met with Wolfie's gangs leader.

Today I'm gonna pay a visit to Kim myself. After hearing this taehyung instantly looked at jungkook.

But jungkook didn't noticed.

And hyungs all the other details I emailed you guys check them and dig all the information about them.

We have to catch them before anything happens.

Kook are you still up for the revenge? Namjoon asked, quite concerned for the younger because it's really a sensitive topic.

You know hyung I will never back out until I take my revenge.

Others also worried about jungkook and for his revenge. Jungkook already waited 17 years and now it's time to make everything right.

Let's go Joon, Yoongi and hobi hyung I have other things to talk.

With that they left taejin,Jimin and yeonjun alone.

Clearing the tension Jin spoke, let's go guys in my room. We also have alot of things to talk.

~kim couple's intro~

KIM EUN-JI 45 y/oMarried to KIM HAN-SUKShe's rich, cunning and a total bitch

KIM EUN-JI
45 y/o
Married to KIM HAN-SUK
She's rich, cunning and a total bitch.
Only talk with the one's who have money.
Lived in Italy currently back in Korea for a big motive.

                                -

KIM HAN-SUK
52 Y/o
Married to KIM EUN-JI
CEO of Kim internationals.
Back in Korea after 17 years
Cunning asshole
Money is everything for the Kim couple

(There's a big secret between Kim couple and Kim min-suk. They got the news what happened with Kim that's why they're back. And about the revenge you'll get to now in next chapters. There's so much to come.)

                      ⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶

Hello!!🐻‍❄️
I don't know if any of you is still interested in this shit.

Q/What do you guys think is taehyung is really their child?

Take care 💜

-Mimi ♡