In The Beginning

AN: pics and show not from me.
In the beginning, God created a single being. He called this being His child. He bestowed on his child Divinity and five Divine Blessings: Divine Knowledge, Protection, Punishment, Loyalty, and Judgement. His first creation was very small, shining almost as brightly as Him. God held the child, watching the beautiful wings twitch as Samael, His precious Morningstar, asked about why there was nothing but them.
"I will show you creativity and explain to you the Great Design, my Morningstar." God did so, bestowing a massive amount of knowledge onto his first creation. Samael grew as God studying his child's growth, as it was slower than the others would be. Outside of the only light of His presence, there was nothing. Time did not exist as Samael learned what he needed to help further the Great Design. He mastered the divine powers bestowed to him from his Father. His training with weapons would soon be over and he would witness the creation of all.
God spoke and Samael watched. Samael was given stars, darting off across the cosmos and placing every star carefully to please his Father. He was tasked with writing down protocols and planetary codes, gravitational measures, the creation of nebulas, how different things that did not exist yet would work. He watches as his siblings were created, so much like himself but very small. Each of them, called arch angels, had divinity and possessed a divine blessing. He hoped they would like him as much as he liked them. He was tasked with helping them learn about the Great Design and take care of them. Samael was content.
God created other angels. Samael was chosen to govern heaven as his siblings grew so much quicker than he did. In only a few hundred years, they were taller and more mature than their older brother. They were no longer children but he was. He wasn't even physically at 8 years old. He taught them how to wield weapons, train with their powers, perform miracles of all types, and how to use their divine blessings. They had a very hard time learning to do their jobs. They didn't need to know either. Samael did all of the work, being the most knowledgeable and trusted Arch Angel of all. More angels and helpers were created. Samael trained them, took care of his siblings, and governed the heavens according to Father's wishes. He did not need sleep, never ate, never felt warmth or cold or pain, and knew no rest. This was the job he had been created for. He didn't know that his Father forgot to give him the upgrade the others received.
Most of the other angels were scared of him, no one taking care of him or seeing him struggle with the burden on his shoulders except the one called Gelim, assigned to him by Father. One day, his Father called him to the throne room.
"Samael, it is time to pass the task of governing to Michael. You will need to investigate who ate from the tree you have been cultivating. They now have free will. I will be withdrawing into the Inner Sanctum to watch as the Great Design unfolds. I wish for you to sign this contract. Your new role is one I can only intrust  unto you. You will become the Tempter, the Devil. Your siblings should not know about this. Your divinity will remain intact. I have created someone to be your companion, someone who will remain by your side. Her name is Lilith. You must retrieve her from the creation department and she will know where to go. Every decade, this contract will appear. It will be your choice in a few eons if you are still willing to play your role." God spoke, watching his child read the contract and sign it. The contract disappeared as Samael flew to the creation department and gave her the fruit as instructed by the All Mighty. The woman disappeared in a swirl of purple and black, going to where she would wait for him.
It was then that Samael flew to the tree he tended to for eons, seeing many of the fruit on the ground. He picked on up and made his way to his siblings as a battle started. Those who ate from the fruit were rebelling against Father, him, and his siblings. His siblings saw the fruit in his hands and attacked him, believing that he, along with the rest of the others, was rebelling. Michael stabbed him in the back, yelling at him about the betrayal. Samael could do nothing as he stared at the blade impaling him. He felt himself start to sway, watching as something like blood dripped from him. The urge to close his eyes was stronger than he had ever felt. His heart felt like it had shattered. The fruit fell from his hands. He felt numb.
"Oh... Is this what sleep feels like?" He whispered as he felt the sword being removed and as more blows came from most of his siblings. They froze upon hearing that statement from Samael, the Morningstar. Michael started to sob as his brother fell through a crack, speeding past their reach into a place they could not follow. Chains from his being dragged the Fallen with him. So it came to pass that the Fall of the Morningstar occurred. No one above bothered to find him or ask what had happened. Others would learn of the Pride that came before the Fall. It was how Lucifer Morningstar/Magne came to have dominion over what came to be known as Hell and King of the Demons. His wife, Lilith caught him before he collided with the ground and swore to protect her Angel and keep him innocent and pure regardless of the environment around them. No one dared object to the second most powerful being in all of creation ruling them and the second most powerful in hell as his Queen.