You Don't Know The Half Of The Abuse

The Fallen screamed and felt pure agony as they suffered the punishment of their betrayal. Samael, referred by all the others as Lucifer, lay asleep as he was tended to by Lilith. The wounds were deep, trying to resist the healing force of the divine healing snake gifted to Lucifer long ago. He would have ceased to exist if his divinity wasn't intact. His power was felt throughout the rings, thick and dangerous. His little friend, Appleseed, finally had enough of the wounds and slithered inside the gaping wounds. Lilith watched, worried, as the small white snake disappeared. Slowly the wounds closed.
A relay appeared near them, figures appeared, almost blinding her. They were familiar, Lucifer's siblings becoming more visible. They were calling out to him, begging for him to answer their calls. The panic in their voices seemed to reach their brother and his eyes cracked open. Lilith stared into his eyes, soothing him as she blocked the connection. He started to cry, lost in the pain. The upgrades had been added to him at last. Lilith kissed his head and sang him a lullaby. The wounds would heal in a while but he wasn't ready yet to do what needed to be done. He would start to feel the pain of all of the abuse and the betrayal he suffered. She would stand watch as chaos ran across the place that would one day be known as Hell. His eyes closed, her voice lulling him into peaceful slumber. Lilith glared at the empty relay circle, letting her magic create a shield for the two powerful beings. They would conquer Hell and bring order later.
As they healed, the Fallen started to tear each other apart, trying to gain power. The power from Lucifer was felt throughout all the rings, the dominion of which was given to Lucifer, allowing him to feel everything and all of the souls. He felt his Father nudge him to declare his name and claim dominance immediately. He did so, binding everything and everyone in hell to him. Only Father would know how to get to heaven and he felt a new power and title hidden by Father under the gift of Duality. Lucifer laughed at the title as he imagined why the gift of redemption would be able to help those so unwilling to forgive themselves. His face shifted into a smile, one that calmed Lilith.
-Heaven-
Heaven was in discord. Gabriel and Michael were doing everything they could to calm everyone. Their second oldest brother, Death or Azrael, could barely look at any of the Host without looking saddened. He seemed to know where Father had disappeared and how Lucifer fell. They needed to ask him and demand an answer. Gabriel waited until Jophael was done talking to Azrael to approach.
"Azrael, brother. May I speak to you?" Gabriel asked, motioning to a private alcove. Azrael sighed deeply, nodded and let all of his eyes close in a rare moment of exhaustion.
"Brother. You may. How may I help you?" Azrael's eyes were focused on him, no judgement to be seen.
"Why haven't you voiced your thoughts on all of this?" Gabriel tried to sound vague, motioning at everything with his hand.
"Father withdrawing? Samael falling without any signs of corruption? Michael's absolute failure to govern the heavens? The absolute lack of accountability?" Azrael stated coldly, blunt. Gabriel could help but nod as Azrael studied him.
"Father has withdrawn to the Inner Sanctum. The Great Plan is underway. We all have our roles to fill. Lucifer's Fall, however, is quite interesting. How does the only being in all of creation that cannot eat that fruit be cast out for eating said fruit? It must be quite the relief that Samael just so happened to leave handbooks and instruction manuals on absolutely everything that we would ever need. I find myself wondering how Samael, our eldest brother and Father's strongest creation, why he wasn't corrupted like War is starting to look." Azrael paused, tone dropping along with volume. Gabriel leaned in to hear the next part. Azreal whispered, not wanting to draw too much attention.
"I don't believe that Samael died. Lucifer and Samael are the same person, with the same divinity and blessings. I believe that Samael and Father talked before Father withdrew. If I'm correct, Samael is innocent and it's a part of the Great Plan. I will declare this: I WILL REMAIN NEUTRAL TO BOTH SIDES BY THE DECREE OF THE ALMIGHTY LORD." Azreal's declaration resonated through all of creation. Gabriel froze from the power and truth. At that moment another declaration was felt.
"I, LUCIFER SAMAEL MORNINGSTAR MANGE, DECLARE DOMINION AND GOVERNSHIP OF HELL!"
There was absolute silence before the power was replaced with the power of the Father flashed briefly, signaling that both statements were true. Suddenly a group of cupids appeared, a  bound angel between them with corruption cracking around them. It was the leader of the cupids.
"What is the meaning of this?!" Gabriel shouted, eyes locked with the possible Fallen.
"I refuse to shoot at our brothers and sisters just because of a stupid mistake!" The bound Fallen stated, his wings broken, heart shaped halo askew.
"They are our enemies now! In defense of Heaven, you need to shoot them and keep them out!" Micheal shouted. The Cupid Commander simply shrugged, a smirk on his face.
"What's the point? If Samael was capable of being corrupted, what hope is there? Adam and Eve just ate from the tree and God has abandoned us all. I refuse to loose another person I love. Most of them fell. I will not hurt them. I refuse to betray anyone like you have betrayed Samael!" The Fallen's voice was full of judgement, hatred looking at Michael.
"How DARE YOU!!!" Michael screamed, his wings flaring out, pure light blinding everyone for a moment. The temperature dropped, ice crept across the floor, freezing the wings of the Cupid Commander.
"How dare you speak to me about something you do not understand? He was betraying Father! I have done what I needed to do. He raised us. He's no longer allowed to be referred to as Samael. Lucifer would deceive us all and I am sure he is gathering others to overthrow Heaven. If you do not shoot the Fallen than your wings and halo are forfeit." Michael's power, mixed with the rage he felt, pulsed through the words.
"I'd rather cast my lot with Lucifer than listen to you." The Demon stated, his wings already frozen solid. Michael screamed in rage, the wings shattering and the halo turned black, before collapsing like ash. A red ring appeared around him as a symbol appeared, a very familiar laugh was heard as the demon called Asmodeus disappeared in a blaze of hellfire.
Azreal couldn't help the massive grin that split his face. Michael paled at the emotionless angel gave a soft laugh as he walked away.
"How entertaining!" Azrael stated, holding his scythe high and slashing a portal into existence.