Chapter three: The Bore and the Bone

Ovalsan's log: Today is the start of a second documenting of the great toy wars and the Nintendom seen to had a part in it and on a side note more yes sir coming in the next week or two and I may not like who could be coming.

Intro

Senator Joe: After the establishment of the toy box Republic things didn't go as planned while they had architect at the time and those like me at the time we're having a hard time deciding on what kind of fence we want to keep Outsiders from invading we didn't tell the Legos about the threat of Cobra at the time in fact the whole thing started after what we code named MOTU:R2 or mass of the universe Revolution campaign.

Senator Adam: the live action mass of the Everest and The New Adventures of Himes are cover-ups at the time to keep the lid on what was the results of the role of the D20.

In the black void where he's exiled for so many crimes Skeletor is still have his Heritage towards all that have sent him to rots the voice call to him "From the darkest parts of the black boy I offer you a way out only to help me with something in return." Says the voice that called him and Skeletor sees the way out he came out of what seems to be a pipe after getting out.

"Hmm not bad for a test run." Says who seems bore-headed dark sorcerer.

"Explain yourself explain yourself dark sorcerer what kind of foul did you want me be a part of?" Asked Skeletor.

"Have you ever thoughts there could be magic that has no boundaries nor loss which," says the dark bore sorcerer as he shows him what seem to be a map of A Mighty Fortress " in that very Fortress the inscriptions that anyone can desire help me break into this Fortress and I'll let you keep whatever you find of Interest as well as booty."

Skeletor maybe tempted enough to take up his offer but he will be ready to pull a fast one when his accomplice expected but who will be the first to stab him the others back?

Over a month later have to planning from each of them they have to pay the forests for the pipe that looks like the one schedule came out of and now inside the Fortress, the place looks like an Arcane fantasy even if they're all gods they got to where the dark sorcerer is looking for in what seems to be in the Fortress archives.

"Hmm this is quite the viewing room I see so what are we looking for here?"

"A spell scroll that can open to anywhere into any world anyone can imagine but there's only one here and it can only be cast once and it can't be undone once it does." Says the dark sorcerer"Then let me help you with that." Applied Skeletor as he cast the location spell to find what they need and once it spotted it they follow where it wants them to go but when the dark sorcerer spotted the scroll and when he's about to grab it Skeletor hit some in the back of his head knocking him out good with his Havoc staff.

" magic it's not bound by nor of any laws can do anything of their heart's desire will be unstoppable!" Child Skelter and with a bunny Quinn wants he breaks the seal he's gone in the Flash when the guards came in with one he left to take the fall.

Outro

Senator Joe: And that where both our history goes their separate ways.

General Mario: indeed why do we know it or not he played us on both sides of the board.

Ovalsan: while the other I'm guessing had Barbie as a puppet dictator.

Senator Adam: well I could give you the proper answer let's not get ahead of ourselves for now.

Senator Optimus Prime: but we not seen what he could make pulling her strings.

Senator Joe: and the first he recruited as one of the empires for generals but for now it's time for break and we will assume in 15 minutes.

Princess Peach: understood.

Then each group head to their own brake room.

The Nintenguard breakroom Chatroom

General Mario: Well from how the Joe's went independent could have been a good call with what could come next.

Princess Peach: what started as a petty neighbor Feud to what upon breathing before coming here tell the baby what's no different than our little war games.

General Mario: but what choice do we have? Even with our peace agreement with the other regions there are still those that will go after it one way or another.

Ovalsan: and it's the same with them the only problem is what they are protecting a stationary and what secrets and knowledge it has been are still double-edged swords.

General Callie: and like us they still do because those they call the loose ends are still out there.

General Marie: even if their War is Over they still play the same game as we do.

Ovalsan: a sad truth to one and all and no different to what we do with our own lies.

General Mario: but we made good books about them.

Ovalsan: well they make Toyota cover-ups.

Princess Peach: like the DS cover up with the Galaxy 2 thing as well.

Ovalsan: love to hear those stories someday.

General Marie: well me and Callie did have one of our own but that's classified.

Princess Peach: I was having a crisis when they came into my life.

General Mario: princess even you know we don't publicly talk about that part of your life in public that is.

Lieutenant Luigi: yeah Peach was crazy back then after she took one on the head.

General Mario: Luigi!

Ovalsan: even if I only know the surface of peaches of the half in one camping so far that is but brakes almost over so let's head back.

General Mario: Indeed and I read from there official fires is very humiliating for the invader.

Princess Peach: who put up to that is also a patsy.

Ovalsan: yeah even her master off the board she was still a few pieces short of a chess set.