After a couple more minutes of answering questions after question, I took my leave and ran into an alleyway between two buildings as the reporters screamed for me to come back and answer more of their questions. For the next couple of minutes, I continued to take multiple but random twists and turns to stop anyone from possibly following me. After a couple more minutes of running, I suddenly stopped, satisfied with the far enough distance from the reporters. I look down and quietly sigh before turning my body around with an annoyed expression now on my face. Of course, I have to deal with another problem on top of the reporters and my patrols. "Don't think I haven't noticed you following me. You have two seconds to reveal yourself willingly before I do it by force." I say, my voice echoing through the alleyways.

Silence. For the next couple of seconds, that was all I heard, which meant I would have to do things the hard way. I look down and quietly sigh. Does he really think he can hide from an experienced pro hero? Do you know what, never mind. When I get my hands on him, he is dead. "Fine. Have it your way." I mutter under my breath.

Not wasting a single second, I quickly teleported behind my not-so-secret stalker and pushed his front against the wall while holding his arms back. I look up at the terribly concealed male and glare as I continue to keep a firm grasp on his wrists and upper body. "You better have a good explanation for this, Shoto Todoroki!" I growl before pushing myself off of him.

I look towards the boy with narrowed eyes and my arms crossed as my boyfriend soothingly rubs his aching wrists, which I had been tightly holding not too long ago. He better have a good reason for continuing to follow me throughout my patrol. After a couple more seconds of soothing his wrists, Shoto looks back at me with his regular monotone expression. "First, I was not following you. I was on my way back home and you just so happened to be in the middle of fighting a villain." He tries to tell me with his regular monotone expression.

I look towards my boyfriend, unamused at his obvious lie. "Don't lie to me, Shoto! I saw you earlier at my first villain fight and then, told you to go home after I saw you a  fourth time at my fourth villain fight, which was four hours ago. Also, your house is in the other direction. Don't think I didn't notice your looming presence all throughout my patrol either." I growl at him, unamused by his stalking.

During my first villain fight at the beginning of my patrol, I noticed Shoto in the crowd. At first, I didn't think much about it and thought of it as a coincidence, but after noticing him at my next couple of fights, I pulled him aside when no one was watching and told him to stop following me. When Shoto just nodded and didn't give much pushback, I thought that was the end of it. Obviously, that did not happen. During all of my fights today, I have noticed him somewhere in the area, though due to how busy the patrol has been, I've been unable to catch him alone since then. I watch as Shoto stares at me with a serious expression. "I-I'm sorry, but I have a reason. I promise." He answers. I look towards him with my eyebrow arched, as if telling him to continue. This better be good or else I'm calling Endeavor to pick him up. I am that mad. I look back at my boyfriend to see him take a large breath before staring down at me with the most serious expression. "I am here to take you out to eat and have a date." Shoto explains, in a serious tone, which would have been quite humorous if not for my raging anger. 

I look towards him with an expression void of any emotion as my whole body begins to tremble in anger while Shoto continued to stare at me as though his explanation had fully justified his actions. He followed me throughout my patrol just for some lunch date!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? "You're joking." I say, irritated in disbelief that the dual-haired boy would go to such lengths for something like that.

Shoto looks toward me and shakes his head, still blissfully ignorant to the rage now bubbling inside of me. UGH!!!! I can't tell if he's lying or just being dense again!!!!! Where the fuck did he get the idea to follow me throughout town while I was on a patrol just to ask me for a date? That's ridiculous! Some one could have noticed and thought he was connected me!!!! "No, I am a hundred percent serious." He answers, his face reflecting so.