Bella Is A Vampire

Start from the beginning

''She must have used up a lot of energy before,'' I heard Esme say worried but softly. ''Yeah, but I can hear the Twin's heartbeats, they're okay,'' I hear Carlisle reassure. ''What happened?'' Bella asks.

Before hearing them reply to her I fall back to sleep letting sleep consume me for the night. 

Three Months Later:

Al is seven Months Pregnant With Hers and Noah's Twins

''Aunt Al, Uncle Noah,'' I look up where I was curled into Noah's side as he was reading to me and the twins. ''What's up you beautiful girl,'' I smile at her rubbing her cheek. 

Over the last month, Reneseme has grown more and more and it was starting to concern us how fast she was growing and how much little time we have with her. Another thing that happened during the last month was that Dad found out about the supernatural world.

''I can't believe you told him,'' I shake my head at Jake as he stood in front of us all after he just told us he told Charlie about what he was. 

''I had to do something, none of you was,'' Jake shakes his head. ''Bella needs time to learn to control her thirst and her emotions Jake,'' I shake my head. 

''Not to mention the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us,'' Bella tells him gesturing between all of us while Rose held the baby. 

''I didn't tell him about any of you, only me,'' Jake tells us. ''And that we had a niece that we adopted?'' Edward gives him a look. ''Jake he is not going to let that go,'' Bella tells him. 

''Well I'm sorry that you feel that way,'' Jake mutters to us. ''Cause he's going to be here in twenty minutes,'' Jake tells us. ''What?'' I ask him shocked. ''Jake it's only been a few days,'' I tell him.

''I didn't even go anywhere near Charlie when I turned. Aunt Rebekah took me home told me to pack some clothes and took me straight to Seattle for a couple of weeks,'' I tell him. 

Bella showed great restraint as she and I talked with our father and towards the end when he was about to leave Bella looked at me and nodded her head. I sighed and moved forward. 

I looked right into his eyes and started to compel him. Something that I never thought I would ever have to do. 

''You will ignore the fast rate at that Reneseme is growing, and everything else that may seem strange about her habits or that of Bella, me, and the rest of the Cullens. Do you understand?'' I ask him.

''I understand,'' he replies monotonously before shaking out of it. ''Hey, Al are you okay?'' Dad asks me in concern. I shake my head wiping the tear that was falling from my eye. ''I'm fine Dad, just hormones,'' I tell him. He chuckles hugging me goodbye before getting into the cruiser and driving away.