"Have you considered letting Buck move in?" Maddie asked. Adrienne was just about to grab wine glasses, but she stopped herself just before she reached the counter.

"I thought he was staying with Chimney? What happened to that?" Adrienne replied.

"It's not working out that well. Chimney wants him out," Maddie says.

"So, I go from co-parenting, to possibly moving in with my ex? I don't think I can do that," Adrienne explained.

"It's okay. I understand. He can stay with me for a while, then," Maddie replied.

The toy drive at the fire station was now in full swing. Adrienne was stuck at a table with Buck and Chimney passing out cookies and eggnog to families. Eddie was near them collecting donated toys. He was handed a toy fire truck, and when he looked up at who gave it to him, he froze.

"Shannon. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You won't answer my texts or return calls," Shannon replied.

"This is not the place," Eddie says. He put on a fake smile as a toy dinosaur was handed to him.

"Maybe it's the perfect place. We can actually have a conversation that doesn't end up with us in bed," Shannon muttered, loud enough for Adrienne, Buck, and Chimney to hear. Their heads turned to look at them. Eddie leads Shannon to the locker room.

"It's not our business. Stop being nosy," Adrienne says, turning her attention back to passing out cookies and drinks.

Adrienne was out with Estelle, Buck, and Chimney Christmas tree shopping to put in her house. Buck and Chimney followed close behind Adrienne and Estelle through the vast rows of trees. Chimney was going to get a tree as a present for Maddie.

"Eddie's sleeping with her, but he's lying about it. It's like he's having an affair with his wife.
You don't think that's weird?" Buck questioned.

"I think it's none of our business," Adrienne replied, "Now can we please focus on the trees?"

"Now, exactly how pissed off is Maddie? Should I be shopping for a six-foot apology, or a 12?" Chimney asked as he browsed the trees.

"Pissed off at you for what?" Buck asked, confused.

"For kicking you off of my couch and onto hers."

Estelle made grabby hands at one of the trees. Adrienne moved her out of the way before she could possibly bring one down.

"If anything, I should be the one holding a grudge, which I will if you don't hurry up and pick a tree already," Buck says.

"Estelle has her eyes on one," Adrienne smiled, seeing as Estelle kept looking at the one she almost grabbed. Adrienne looked over her shoulder to find Chimney looking at Christmas trees.

"Are you seriously googling Christmas trees?" She asked.

"I want to but Maddie a gift, and I want it to be perfect," Chimney replied.