Temi tuned on the light as she shut the door to her home behind her, it was 3:45 and her and Neveah had planned to meet at 4:30 at Veah's house.

Temi rummaged through her closet trying to find something comfortable to wear as she hummed to the song floating around her room, it was coming to the end of august so it was still relatively hot outside she settled on her khaki skims top and the matching leggings she paired that with her yeezy 500 granites and her black mini telfar and put her 30 inch black buss down side part into a ponytail.

Temi picked up her phone as she read "Veah💕" across her phone.

"I'm bout to leave so I'll be there in a bit" she said as she chucked her things into her bag.

"Well I'm on my way back home so if you get there before me Carter should be in" Neveah replied through the phone.

"Kk bye babe love you" Temi said as she picked her phone back up and walked out her door.

"Love you to" she replied before she cut the phone.

Temi locked the door to her home and got into her car, the drive to Veah's which took her just under an hour.

She locked her car and walked up to Neveah and Carter's house in Barking, Temi knocked and with in seconds Carter opened the door.

"Hey babe , I've missed you" Carter beamed as she pulled Temi into a hug.

"I know I missed you to, I feel like I haven't been here in ages" Temi smiled as she let go

"I know I missed you to, I feel like I haven't been here in ages" Temi smiled as she let go. "Is Siah home?" She questioned referring to Carter's 5 year old son.

"Nope, his dad came to pick him up like an hour ago" she replied as they walked into the living room, when Carter was in her third year of Uni she fell pregnant with her long term boyfriend, Isiah's, baby. Carter refused to drop out of uni and she still had to look after Neveah and now a baby, during the 9 months she found out that Isiah had cheated on her multiple times during their 4 years together so she ended it however he was adamant on staying in his sons life, Isiah wasn't a bad person in fact he was Carter's best friend till this day he just couldn't commit which Carter accepted, Carter and Isiah are great co parents to Messiah and always have been.

"I miss my stink, next week I'm coming over and we're all going out" Temi said sternly.

"No because why's he always asking me and V can auntie Tee come over" she laughed.

"That's my best friend for real for real, forget Veah"Temi get joked

"You won't be saying that when I change the locks to our house and you have no where to live" Neveah said seriously as she entered the living room.

"Hello to you to" Temi laughed "We got to go soon, the first viewings in like 45 minutes " she stated as she checked the time on her phone.

"Give my 15 mins I just need to change" Veah replied and she took her shoes off.