Right! Alya was the first one to get a bullet. Marinette scrambled toward her best friend but stalled a moment later beside Nino. He was holding his hand to his stomach; his clothes were stained with blood; it trickled down his forehead.

"You first. You can't fight like this."

"I'm standing on my feet. She's got one foot in the grave. Alya's first," Nino insisted, shifting in his place, his eyes returning to his girlfriend.

A green glow behind him caught Marinette's eye. A green glowing sphere around Alya, to be precise. Marinette held her breath.

"Is that—"

"Some kind of a force shield." Nino glanced at his hands. "And apparently, I can now make it at will."

Marinette swallowed. "Does this mean you also—"

"Guys! Hate to interrupt, but in case you've forgotten we are about to get cataclysmed!" Félix took a fighting stance, watching an approaching white cat-man. "I'll stall Chat. Marinette, you heal them. Nino, can you make those bubbles impenetrable?"

"I think so." Nino nodded.

"Then put everyone in one of those and help me. Let's go." He dashed away.

Marinette nodded, trying to quickly assess the situation. Four wounded—Alya's being seemingly in the worst condition of them all; then, her parents; lastly, Nino. He had to fight, though, so he should take priority in this. Without him and Félix keeping Chat Blanc at bay, Marinette wouldn't be able to heal anyone.

The pain in her own body was practically gone—all that practice with her own magic was paying off. She didn't waste any more time. Marinette kneeled by Alya's side just as Nino snapped the barrier away. Her heart ached. Alya was struggling to breathe, her face turned pale, eyes closed, face gripped in a pained grimace. Gently, Marinette placed her hands on the wound in Alya's stomach and concentrated, channelling the magic running through her into her hands and into Alya's body. Just like Adrien had taught her.

Growls and sounds of battle broke behind her—Chat Blanc and Félix had finally engaged in a fight.

Alya's wound was closing beneath her hands, new flesh growing rapidly under Marinette's fingers. The bullet was still inside her; Adrien or the doctors would have to deal with it later, but for now, her best friend was safe. She would survive. A moment later, Alya opened her eyes and gasped for air.

"That's enough." Nino nudged Marinette away and placed a barrier over his girlfriend. "Babe, you'll be fine, but you need to stay in there for now."

Visibly disoriented, Alya nodded, sitting up. Marinette shifted her attention to Nino. He had one wound in the side of his middle section, and one in his right calf. His head was bleeding as well. Not as critical as Alya, much faster to heal.

"Thanks." Nino let a relieved breath out when she finished. "Now, your parents. Call me when you're done. I'll go help Félix meanwhile."

Chat Blanc jumped in front of her before she could take a step. "Cataclysm!" he snarled, his eyes icy and cold, yet his movements were a lot slower than anything she'd ever seen from Chat Noir. Her Chaton was a lightning-fast hurricane of destruction. Chat Blanc looked to be a little above an average human, even with a cataclysm in his hand.

Still, Marinette took a step back, quickly glancing around the room. Félix was buried under a heavy dresser, barely conscious. Lila was walking his way, undoubtedly looking to claim his miraculous.

"No, you won't!" Nino charged somewhere from the side, tackling Chat on his back. "Marinette! Your parents! Now!"

Her parents were still breathing. Lila was already reaching down to Félix's chest for the miraculous. Marinette didn't have time to think. A heavy pan fell into her hands out of thin air, she threw the thing at Lila. The woman howled in pain and fell to the ground, giving Félix just enough time to get out from under the dresser. A moment later, a vicious sentimonster knocked Chat Blanc over, seconds before he cataclysmed his best friend.