performance of a lifetime - g. kyuma

you leant on the curtain as you listened to your boyfriend's music, as you smiled, admiring it.

you knew that he was extremely talented, as were the other members of the band, and when they were performing together, it was perfection.

in your hand was a bag containing multiple bottles of water, along your boyfriends favourite snacks. you knew that he had been working hard with the band, and wanted to relieve some stress with some extra snacks that you knew would make him feel better.

you admired his face. you knew he couldn't see you, but you watched as his mouth moved so beautifully to the words of the song. he looked like an angel up on stage - bright lights radiating off his skin.

as the music came to a halt, you slowly began clapping.

kyuma turned his head frantically, attempting to find you amidst the large crowd of people.

he knew you would be here, as you would rather die than miss a single concert.

when he saw you, his eyes brightened. he instantly smiled and ran over to you backstage, behind the curtain.

"hello love" he said as he embraced you.

"hi" you whispered back.

"look what i have for you" you giggled, handing him the bag.

he chuckled as he opened it, and smiled, before giving you a kiss.

"thank you" he mumbled into your shoulder as you embraced.

"don't worry about it, i'm sure you're tired" you said.

"not enough to let you miss the performance of a lifetime. come on, i'll sing one more song just for you." he smirked.

"come here" he led you to the front row, holding your hand, before jumping back on stage.

your eyes gleamed with happiness, as you watched the way he moved so swiftly, and produced such angelic sounds.

it really was the performance of a lifetime.