stargirl interlude - r.arisu

"and i, shouldn't cry, but i love it, starboy" lana del rey, the weeknd - stargirl interlude

___________________________________________

you were frustrated, to say the least.

it had been 3 hours since you arrived at your boyfriend's house, and not once has he given you any attention. he was just sitting at his desk, playing that awful game of his that had seemingly replaced you, while you were lying on his bed, getting more angry by the minute.

you had come to see your boyfriend, not to watch him play video games. he had made several inquires about this to said boyfriend, and you had been left with a measly "just five minutes baby, i promise" for around 6 times in a row.

finally, at around 11PM, four hours after you had originally arrived, all of this friends stopped playing, therefore he stopped too.

he made his way over to his bed, only to see you there, and he gasped.

oh shit,

he completley forgot about you.

guilt filled his body as he attempted to slide into the bed next to you, only to embrace you and to find that you refused to hug him back.

"i'm so sorry baby, i just got caught up" he whispered into your eear, kissing your forehead.

"seems like you're always getting caught up these days" you mumbled, earning a frown from arisu.

"it won't happen again my love. i promise you are worth so much more than me than these stupid games" he chuckled.

"it better not" you whispered, a hint of amusement in your voice.

you shifted your body weight onto him, and you both silently fell asleep, embracing eachother in the most comfortable way possible, arisu's head on top of yours as his arms wrapped around you, making you feel safe in his presence, and feeling the euphoric feeling you always felt around him fill you as you slowly drifted off to sleep.