a little thing called love - s.chishiya

"i know that I'm not that important to you but to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous" star shopping - lil peep_______________________________

no words had to be spoken - yet so many were said. you and chishiya had just finished your games for the day - two particularly hard ones. you were in the 7 of clubs, while he was in the 5 of spades. he came to your room after you, waking you up.

now, chishiya shuntaro was not an easy egg to crack. it was near impossible to get him to fall in love with you, yet you managed it before you even knew he existed. he was always watching you from afar, admiring, yet it was all hidden by the overload of his masked emotions, and fear of falling in love.

"i'm sorry love, did i wake you?" he asks gently.

"nuh-uh" you mumble into the thickness of the duvet, as you were half asleep. the truth was, you couldn't sleep without him, and knowing that he was okay.

he lightly chuckles, before being as quiet as possible picking out comfortable clothes to wear to sleep, and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

the sound of the water relaxed you, and you fell asleep, with a smile on your face, knowing that he was okay.

______

you wake up a few minutes later to some rustling next to you, when you realise it's just chishiya trying to get into your bed as quietly as possible as not to wake you.

"shit, i woke you up again didn't i?" he whispered, quietly chuckling. "i'm sorry"

"it's fine, just get in here" you lift the covers for him in your half-asleep state, embracing the warmness of his body next to yours.

you put your arms around him and he does the same to you, and kisses your forehead before admiring your face for the probably 30,000th that day.

"i love you" he whispered in your ear.

you smile, before replying.

"i love you more, taro"

and you two fell quietly asleep, the moonlight from the window illuminating the lovers faces as they smile at eachother and embrace their warmth, as happy and comfortable as they could ever be, in perfect unity, of a little thing called love.

___________________________________________