𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟.

Začít od začátku

"Oh god. Is she okay?" Toni cries as she clings on to mum beside her. "Is she breathing?"

Hayden lays Lina down on the grass just as an ambulance sounds in the distance, coming up the long road to the land along with a firetruck. I have no idea who or when they called them, but I've never been more thankful.

After I hear those sirens, my world freezes. As I stare down at a lifeless Lina, my mind drifts to the sirens that have haunted me for two years. The sirens I knew wouldn't be there in time, so save him, but just in time to rescue me.

❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀
t⃨w⃨o⃨ y⃨e⃨a⃨r⃨s⃨ a⃨g⃨o⃨

❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀°•❀ ❀•°❀

"Adrian." Toni yells to me, walking into my room without knocking. "Dad wants to take us out for our birthday, but I'm going round to Taylors, which means you can't bail."

"No Toni, the boys on the team want to go out and I have to go." I sigh, standing up and walking over to my desk.

"Well, one of us has to go." She groans, stomping her feet like a child.

"Toni, we're nearly fifteen, although I'm starting to question if you were born years after me, considering you're on the verge of throwing a tantrum like a six years old kid who can't get the Barbie she wants." I snark and Toni flicks my forehead. "You just proved my point."

Toni sighs again and holds her hand out in a fist. "Fine rock paper scissors, who has to go?"

"You're aware everything you're saying is proving my point even more, right?" I ask, and she just holds her fist closer to me, and I sigh. "Okay fine, best of three?" Toni nods her head, and I hold my fist out to her. "Okay. One...two...three." On three, I hold my fist as a rock, while Toni flattens her palm and then wraps her hand around my fist.

"Ha!" she yells and holds her fist out again, and I do the same. "One...two...three." I hold out two fingers as scissors, and Toni holds her hand in a fist. "Ha, my rock crushes your scissors, it also crushes your plans tonight."

"Shit." I mumble as she laughs and walks out of my room with a smug wave of her hand while I pick up my phone and message my friends saying I can't go out tonight because I have other plans.

I run down the stairs just as Toni leaves the house with another smug wave, and I hold my middle finger out to her just as dad comes out of the kitchen and catches me, cursing at my own sister and chuckles.

"What has she done now?" Dad asks, and I lower my hand and turn to him.

"Nothing."

"Liar." Dad laughs, grabs his keys off the table by the door, and looks to me. "You ready?"

I nod my head and we both walk out and to the Mclaren my dad owns. I'm so thankful Toni went out, because if she were here, we'd have to take the range rover. Since my dad got the car when I was eleven, I've only been inside it twice. Both times the car was parked. So when dad held out the keys, I completely forgot that I was supposed to be with my friends tonight.

"Where are we going?" I ask dad, lifting up the door to the car and sinking into the low seat.

"The car park outside the building we own." Dad states simply, closing the doors and starting the car.

"The car park?" I repeat in a question."Why?"

Dad turns to me with a bright smile as he pulls out of the driveway. "Figured it's time you learn to drive."