Chapter Two: The dawn of Quirks II

3rd POV:
It was a crazy day for the man named All For One. He was trying to recruit people, steal quirks and one more thing he usually wouldn't do.

He was spacing out, thinking of what could be the emerald jewel's plans? What is the mysterious woman's goal? What was she doing now?

It was like he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was quite an interesting woman to Hisashi.

It was the same for the emerald jewel (EJ). Or you could say the green goddess (the name the public gave her).

She was wondering the same things as All For One was thinking but about him.

Inko couldn't think straight.

This was a first time they both couldn't think straight.

Inko had decided to just shrug for the time being but Hisashi knew she was special, she was important to him, she was different that the others. This was the first time he had thought about anyone other than himself.

He needed to meet her.

Surprisingly, they had never teamed up or bumped into each other during there work or just there normal life.

He remembered that she was going to try kill some fake heroes near his area so why not try and bump into her?

AFO: I'm going to be gone for a while, try to recruit some people for me would ya?

Rando who worked for AFO: Uh sure thing boss!

AFO: Great! Cya later!

AFO always treated his employees or people he genuinely interacted with they type of respect he would want. Except from the people he disliked or was against.

He wasn't a bad guy if you got to know his true intentions and just himself.

He headed off to meet the woman he could get out of his mind. He had never seen her so he wondered what she looked like.

And oh WOW! When Hisashi saw her he had to pinch himself. She was beyond beautiful in his eyes! I guess the rumors were true, but this was way better.

He saw she was in a fight and struggling a bit. Why not help out?

AFO want straight into the fight. Info was confused. Who would want to help her?

EJ : Who are you sir?

AFO: I'm AFO, let me give you a helping hand.

The EJ (Emerald Jewel) had to blink twice. He was nothing like what she had heard.

He was... handsome and seemed sweet! She had only heard he was dangerous and had bad intentions.

After a good fight, the two managed to get away.

AFO: are you okay? You have some cuts.

EJ: You think because I'm a woman I can't handle myself?

AFO: No! I'm just helping you out! I don't like sexist people and I'm pretty against it.

Inko had never met a man that would help her out, out of kindness. Her heart was in a rush!

EJ: *flustered* T-Thank you! Can I get your number? I would like to meet again some time.

AFO: S-sure!

Hisashi took out a pice of paper and a pen. He started writing down his number and then he gave it to Inko.

EJ: Also, call me Inko.

AFO: Inko? What a nice name. Call me Hisashi.

EJ: T-That's a nice name to. Uh- I-I have to go! Cya latter!