Makai sucked his teeth as he followed her to the kitchen "His ass shitted all in the living room earlier. You don't smell all the cleaning products I used?" He asked, allowing his eyes to go straight to her ass like they always did. He never not took a moment to look at her ass, she grew into her grown woman's body more and more as the years went by.

"He was down here whining, he learned his lesson. I'm sure he was sorry," She reasoned with him, placing Lucky down on the floor.

Makai licked his plump lips, watching her bend over then she stood back up straight. "Stop lookin' at my ass Makai," She giggled, walking over to the refrigerator. She didn't even have to look back to know he was looking, it made her feel good though. They just made four years of marriage in May and she still had him stuck at times. She thought he would've gotten tired of her but he didn't.

They were locked in until death.

Makai chuckled "Why do you look so stressed tho?" He questioned, watching her grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator "The twins must've stressed you out?" He asked–referring to Gigi and Tech's twin boys–Kartier and Khalid.

Ari closed the refrigerator, and loudly groaned "For some-two-year-olds, they're so fuckin' bad!" She whined "I love them but damn. Sit yall badasses down somewhere. They were just running around, knocking shit over in their house like hell nah. They damn broke their wedding vase, the one Kassy and Jae got them," She ranted, feeling stressed all over again. The twins were the worst out of all the kids, they each had a pat-pat sticks with their names on them for when they got popped.

At EVERYONE'S houses.

It didn't make any sense, it wasn't like Tech and Gianna didn't discipline them. The twins just got a kick at getting discipline, it's what it seemed like.

Makai only shook his head "Bad ass kids, I hope that little baby fever you had is gone because we ain' havin' any," He pointed his finger at her. They are still stuck beside their decision of not having kids, they have been far too busy with their business and traveling to have any kids that weren't Lucky.

"It sholl is. I only had it after Emari was here, she is always so calm," She chuckled, referring to Jae and Kassy's three-year-old daughter. In total, they had four nephews and one niece. Ash and Lu have two sons Ian who is three- years old and Ephriam who is turning two in three weeks. They had two nieces on the way since Ash and Mo are both five months pregnant currently.

"She and Ian are my favorites too, they know how to sit their asses down," He chuckled, opening his arms for her, she happily walked into his arms and sighed as she inhaled his scent. "I started packin' some of your stuff for you," He informed her while reaching his hands down to his ass, giving each cheek a firm grip.

"Why you always rushin' me? I promise we're going to make our flight Pooda," She looked up at him with a playful mug displayed on her face. They were taking a trip to Bali for the next five days tomorrow, and Ari was really excited about it.

Since they work a lot. they agreed to take at least three out-of-the-country trips. They have been almost everywhere in the Caribbean, and they went to Paris for their wedding anniversary this year.

"Because I ain' waitin' for you to pack last minute Amoura. You always want to take your sweet and precious time to pack," He pinched the sides of her stomach causing her to jump around in his arms. "Ouch! Makai, stop itt," She whined, shoving him away from him.

"Don't make me file divorce on your abusive ass," She rolled her eyes, walking out of the kitchen with him following close behind her. Makai slapped her ass, watching it ripple as she walked "Fuck them fake ass papers you got offa google," He chuckled, walked up the steps with her and he could hear Lucky's paws hit the floor meaning he was following them.