018

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJanuary 7thFriday

Charlotte, NC
January 7th
Friday

"Suh you should come to the club tonight," Ash said over group Facetime while Ariyah was packing a duffel bag.

"I cantttt, Kai is taking me on a getaway for this weekend" She moved her shoulders up and down a little.

"Aww, where is he taking you?" Mo asked, getting in the camera.

"Atlantic Beach. He's taking me on our first date" She smiled really hard. Ariyah was really excited she was going to the beach again and this was her first-ever date.

Although she told Makai he didn't have to plan a date 4 hours away, he insisted. Ari felt like he could feel the hint of attitude she still kinda had from the events last week.

She has been trying to get over it, especially after the many times he and everyone else has apologized for ambushing her and like telling her anything. She's always has been trying to leave it behind her because it was a new year and new energy is what she needed. Not holding a grudge.

"Bye, I want to go" Mo frowned.

Ari nodded "You can go, just not with me and my man but you be safe na' "

They all busted out laughing "Lawddd please down my man us to deaf again" Kassy chuckled.

Ari stuck her middle finger up at them. She could admit, she bragged about Makai quite often. But that was because he was something to brag about in her eyes. He was perfect in her opinion and nobody could tell her differently.

He treated her like a queen. It was queen treatment only with him.

"I need me a man" Kassy sighed, they all looked at her funny. "What?" She asked.

"You want a man knowing good damn well Jae wants yo' ass." Mo chuckled.

"He gets on my damn nerves tho. Always wanna be around a bitch like nigga you don't got other folks to be around?" She rolled her eyes.

"Not you mad he wanna be around yo' wanna be hard-ass" Mo laughed.

"Right, what's wrong with him wanting to be around you? You should take it as a compliment cause Jae likes to be alone most of the time" Ash chuckled.

"I'm not used to someone wanting to genuinely be around me without wanting sex. But sometimes he plays too much, why does he always gotta roast me?" She chuckled.

"Just talk about his nappy ass hair. Looking like who did it and why" Ari shrugged.

"Ari!" They all laughed. "What?" She asked. Sometimes Ari just said stuff and it was so serious and funny.