Chapter Eleven

Slendy came out of the house. It was getting colder but the others didn't seem to care.

Let's head inside and talk.

Toby and his soulmate, Lily, follows us inside the house. We go to the living room and sit down. I decide to sit next to Ben. He squeezes my hand and I squeeze back.

"I don't know where to start..." Toby begins at first but launches quickly into his story.

Toby starts by saying that when all of them were all teleported here, he ended up in Greenwich, Connecticut. At first, he didn't know what to do but he was able to find Lily.

He was trying to kill her but when he touched her and pinned her down, the bond started. He said he couldn't kill her anymore and he took her back to this abandoned cabin he was staying in.

Lily fought him for a couple of weeks but eventually gave in. They completed the bond a week ago. Toby then got the message from Zalgo. Toby then left his zone and came here. Then repeated all of the information that he had told Ben and I to the others.

"So, Zalgo is causing those nightmares?" L.J. asks while unwrapping some candy.

"I'm guessing so. It's the only thing that I can think of." Toby responds, taking the candy that L.J. offered him.

"I don't believe this. I'm sure her dreams are just figments of her imagination." E.J. snaps, his arms crossed and you could tell he was pissed.

"I disagree E.J; there's so much we don't know. Zalgo wants us dead and he's after our soulmate. Don't you care?" Masky asks sounding tired.

"No. I do not care."

"Of course, you don't." Jeff snaps at E.J., I'm tired of this.

Let's all go to bed. We'll talk more tomorrow. E.J,
Y/N's with you tonight.

"Oh joy," E.J. grumbles as he leads me to his room. I follow after him, I feel kinda anxious.

His room was dark and cold. There was a king-sized bed with a dark blue comforter and black pillows. His floor is dark wood and his walls are a dark bluish color. Blackout curtains on the windows and it smells sterile in here; just like a hospital.

There is a bookcase with some medical textbooks and jars of human organs. I feel a little disturbed, but eh. I knew his backstory involved him going to medical school. I wanted to ask him more about it.

I was about to climb into the bed but he stops me. He grabs me roughly by my arm. His grip on me was hurting a little. I look up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting in bed," I answer him, trying not to piss him off. But he already sounded pissed.

"You're sleeping on the floor."

"Are you serious?!" I yelled at him, I was this close to decking him.

"Why would I let a whore in my bed? You might be riddled with diseases."

"You slept with me twice and without a condom. If I was; you would've already been infected by now."

"That was then. This is now. You could have HIV right now."

"You're being childish!"

"Sleep on the damn floor!"

"Do I get a blanket?" 

"No."

With that E.J. climbs into the bed and promptly falls asleep. I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I stare at him.