Chapter Ten

Masky came back for breakfast but Hoodie didn't. Masky made Hoodie and himself a plate and left. Jeff was fuming next to me and Ben was focused on his game. E.J. was eating a kidney and was ignoring us.

L.J. came and sat down next to me. He tried to talk to me but ignored him and E.J. scoffed at us. I was getting tired of him. Slendy left already so it was just us.

I got up and decided to go look for Masky and Hoodie. L.J. started following after me and I didn't know how to approach things with him. I told him off and he's still trying.

"Are you following me so I don't run away again?" I asked.

"No. I know you won't run but I'm here to make sure you don't get lost." He says back to me.

I roll my eyes and went back to looking for Masky and Hoodie. I found my room and I decided to take a shower. Around the time I was digging in my room, the power went out. I froze and fear rushed over me. I felt the memories of what happened at the factory come over me.

I felt myself beginning to hyperventilate. Suddenly arms wrapped around me. The smell of candy washed over me and I buried myself in L.J.'s arms. He held me until I calmed down and I backed away from him.

"This doesn't change anything. You're gonna have to prove yourself to me." I calmly tell him. On the inside, I was still freaking out.

"I know. Thank you for giving me a chance Y/N." L.J. says softly to me. I sighed and walked out of the room. I ended up back in the main room, everyone was just laying on the mattress.

I decided to sleep because I was still tired and sore. I climbed in the middle between Ben and Jeff. They welcomed me, and I fell asleep to them talking softly over me.

***
Days passed and soon it was a week of us living in this mansion. All the rooms are set up now and we can finally leave the living room set up.

I watch as the boys gather up the mattresses while Ben and L.J. teleport them away. It was fun to watch but I knew they get tired. Afterward, everyone decided to go on a hunt except Slendy. Slendy feeds his powers through the guy's kills.

I think it has to do with the psychic link he has with all of us. It's too complex for me to think about but the idea was cool and intriguing.

Slendy was back in the back doing his thing. I was chilling in the living room watching T.V. I must've fallen asleep because it was like I slipped into a different area.

I was back at the factory. Running down the halls, into the main part. Hiding under the machinery. I could feel the fear overcoming me. I was breathing too heavily and I could hear the footsteps getting closer.

Right as he grabbed me, it was like pain exploded through me. Suddenly all the victims were swarming me. Biting and tearing my flesh. It was worse, I could see the man. He grabbed me and it was like was losing myself in a sea of pain.

I woke up to a thud. I open my eyes and I was in the living room. It was still dark outside. I look over and see E.J. standing there with his face toward me.

"You still faking it? Those little cries are not convincing me." E.J. snaps at me. Sounding annoyed as he picked up the bag. He must've dropped it to wake me up.

"I was making noises?" I ask, that's the first. I never made any noises before. I frown and I hear E.J. scoff.

"It's obvious you fake it. I don't understand why the others believe this bullshit."

"What's your problem with me?! I'm getting sick of you!"

"My problem?! I'm tired of you lying and acting like your innocent. You got L.J. believing your bullshit. I just want you to go and leave me alone. I never wanted you."