[17] The Lovers VI

[slowly getting logout of Wattpad ahhhh if I stop uploading it's cuz of that]

TW: AT THIS POINT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE AN IDEA

Dion was bleeding, his leg... he was shot. "Wha- what is this?" he questioned, he touched his injured leg. "A new weapon I made, just for you" bing! His other leg was shot, and he dropped to his knees.

"Is it not marvelous?" They looked at their weapon.

"It's called a gun" so that was the weird smell on them, Gunpowder.

"...for me?" Dion breathed, as blood was rising from his throat. He dared to stand back up...

"...of course, that's what you think of... yes, I made it for you, but I did not use it on you first" Y/n kicked him back to his knees. "I shouldn't be the only one bleeding..." Dion stabbed their leg.

"We are matching" he smiled, not minding his bleeding, a true sadist.

"The only thing we are matching is our last name, I do not like you" They almost shot him again, but Dion grabbed their arm pushing it away from his face and shooting somewhere else.

"I have no feelings for a mess like you" They kicked him in the arms making him let go.

"I have always had a hard time understanding people's emotions. It took years of seeing things repeat to understand."[Autism?] They kicked and kicked him who was now on his back being stepped on the chest and spitting out blood.

"You want to be like me, with me, become one. Right, Dion?" They smiled at him. "I always thought of you as someone better than me, everyone is, Jeremy, Roxana..." they dropped down to him. "You want to be like me right? Your way of love right? Becoming one and the exact"

"...Yes" They hold his arms, giving him a blade. They took off the long coat that they wore, and took off their long black gloves, revealing scars and such.

"Then match with me" They held him, for the first time....and Dion's heartbeat was increasing, They could even feel it from sitting on top of him and holding his face.

"Would you, Dion? Show me your love for me" Dion took the blade tracing his cheek with the blade, matching it was Y/n's

"Go on...show me more" They kissed his bleeding left cheek.

And he went on, showing more, more and more, scaring himself, his arms, and his chest, Y/n kissed every bit of it. "I love you" Dion breathed heavily, the loss of blood finally was getting to him.

"I know..." They did not say it back, they then kissed him in the mouth, the kiss of death...

Dion with open arms held into Y/n. The kiss was bloody... a way of love, a shade of such.

What is love? Many wonders... it can be romantic which many think is what love is... it can be platonic, love can be the feeling you have for your books, shoes, shows, comics, toys, friends, family, pets, and such.... Dion's love was a lover's love, but it was not something sweet it was twisted... something out of an addiction... an obsession, it was that.

The obsession is love for him.

Y/n pulled away, feeling no more breaths from Dion. "Goodbye Dion" they licked the blood off their lips getting off him. "Now.. one more kill..." they looked around their place, their eyes landing on the barrels....

*

Roxana got out of the room running to where it was burning, Y/n home it shouldn't be on blaze- it was not part of the plan-!

When she was about to get in the burning building it exploded- There was also TNT in there?

She backed away in terror- Y/n might not be in there, right- there is still a chance that they're alive! she backed away, noticing somebody on the roof looking down.

"Y/n!!" She called.

"Hello" They shouted back, it was fine, they can still get down, it was a third-floor building- they can-

"I must say my goodbye to you now" They smiled, they were at the edge, why were they getting closer-

"No- you can't!"

"I must say I truly can" They smiled, the half dress, and half suit of theirs was new...

"Oh defenseless little Y/n that only does tricks, all you ever do is eat up lies and be like Dion, the copy, as I am some fucking clueless freak! Oh, your little doll to use! I am no fucking doll to you nor father! I might not be human but I am, I can bleed but-! no-! I am just a little fucking toy to use huh? All your fucking- shitty lies the white lies you tolled me oh- I am fucking done- you will not have my brain any fucking longer! I WILL NOT BE USED!" They breathed hard.

Roxana only went closer to where they were." I am not, please- don't jump, please I- " this was not happening- it shouldn't be happening- no!"I love you... I love you please..." she said finally accepting her feelings she had, not neglecting such things.

"Ha... as if I'll believe such a thing" their smile twists, and turns but does not leave even with she cries. "No- please"

"And for my next trick!!" their arms were on the sides wide open. "I'm going to fucking kill myself" The loss of blood was getting to them.... They then saw him...

"Come on Y/n, one more step and you'll be with me," Ashil said....They walked out, not to the face, to the back with a loud thump! Someone covered her eyes for her. Cassis, who looked at her guiltily, if only he stopped them earlier...

"Y/n... Y/n let me-" She tried to move the coat off her face. "Roxana- please, you don't need to see" "I said let me-" "Please... trust me" he had his face away from the dead body with guts scattered around it. "...." she said nothing as he led her out of the burning place....

*

.

.

.

"Hey" Jeremy looked at the burning building..."where is Y/n?" The knight said nothing...

"Tell you or I'll kill you!" The knight pointed at the body... the body...

"No, no, no way..." he moved the cloth covering their face...The knight excused himself away...

It was just the two... it felt familiar..." if you're gone... then what should I- I didn't even..." he cried angrily... he held their face while the tears fell on the close eye leads... "you were meant to be... With me... Not Dion...not even Roxie, nor, nor death's..." his arms on their face was way too tight but who cares, it was a corpse....

.

.

.

"Hah... Y/n... don't you remember the first time we hung out?" Jeremy moved the shovel, taking the dirt out and making a grave for Y/n who was on the side... "we buried alive bodies and grew mushrooms on top, it was so much fun" he threw out a rock that hit his shovel. "I... Always felt for you... I never realized what kind of feeling it was for you..."

"It was love... I realized it too fucking late..." He threw the shovel away... They both were somewhere, close to a lake... "Y/n... " he put them inside the hole...

I dug one grave for us, my dear~

"I love you" He cut his own throat, falling inside too...

[One more chapter.... I already decided on the ending, I am not reading the novel, and I respect the author and staff for how long they will update in the future chapters for the manhwa, but for this, this is the ending....I might write alternate endings... ]