[1]Y/n

Y/n sibling of Deon, they are in the original story quiet and mysterious.

They helped the heroine a few times creating a healthy relationship between them but they were caught and killed by Deon for helping the heroine Sylvia.

Roxana could say they are the most sane person in the house as they have some insanity, who would not be in this house, she is not sinless.

But Y/n themself are smart and that's why they helped the heroine, and Roxana needs someone who has the same goal or has the idea of it.

"Y/n" Roxana looked at her half-sibling, she couldn't call them a 'she' or a 'him' in the story they wore dresses, suits anything they liked but they only wore the color black or white and the story never talked about their sex.

"Yes?" they both were having tea and were the same age, 16. They had their father's hair while they had their mother's violet eyes.

"What have you been doing recently"

"... nothing that exciting as yours..." unlike Deon who was obsessed with her tears. Y/n was obsessed with the human mind, and new creations and one of them was Roxana's butterflies. They were 'The Mad Scientists and Psychologists'.

"You flatter me, but I am curious" Roxana knew they don't talk much but liked to talk about their work.

"..I made new drugs, some that kill and some that make you feel good. Father says he likes the Temazepam, the sleeping one, he says it makes it easier to kidnap toys' ' they were one of Lante Agriche's favorite children.

"I see, but you don't seem that satisfied"

"..." they looked at their tea, the only color they had were their violet eyes. They looked tired with the black lines under their eyes that were not eyeliner.

"I wish to not speak of it, Roxana" they didn't glare at her but warned her to not talk about it.

Roxana knew Y/n's character. They seem cold as their brother but they are very emotional, they hide it in this house it is a weakness that would get them killed. They always cry when their toys or someone close to them dies. That is one of the reasons why they helped Sylvia.

In their last moment, their "secret" was out when they cried in front of Deon as they were stabbed not for themself but for the fact that Sylvia was going to be alone in this insane house.

"Apologize my sibling" as Roxana finished her sentence Jeremy and Deon showed up, 'speak of the devil'

"Roxana! What are you doing here with them!" Jeremy spoke.

"..." Deon looked at Y/n before staring at Roxana,

"We were having tea Jeremy, what brings you two here?"

"Father said to get you and Y/n I didn't know you two were hanging out" he seemed jealous.

"Let's go then, Alice please clean the table" Y/n called for their maid who bowed down to them before starting to clean, the four started to walk to their father's office with Roxana and Jeremy leading, with Jeremy talking about something and Deon and Y/n in the back.

"...Mother said to tell you to meet her, you were gone for some time Deon," said the tired Y/n.

"Tell her I can't"

"You know she would get angry at you Deon, she wants to talk to you"

"...."

The four entered their father's office.

They took a seat, Y/n next to Deon, him next to Roxana, and her next to Jeremy.

"My children,-" The father looked at them, cigarette smoke puffing out his mouth

"I have some task for you all, Deon you need to kill these three-" he gives Deon a paper with three names."-There are some nobles that I tried to kill but the assassins I sent are useless trying to kill some pigs." he took the cigarette from his mouth. Deon just looked at it nodding.

"Roxana, write me the update on the butterflies"

"Of course" to which she replied.

"Jeremy, kidnap new pets, I don't mean weak and boring ones like your other sister"

"I will," Jeremy replied smugly. He exhaled another smoke.

"And Y/n I heard about another of your pets dying for the new drug you're making, when Jeremy gets the new pets, get one or two of them. I want to know what the drug does to them" he smiled, a manic one.

"...Understood."

'So that is why Y/n stayed last night' Roxana thought.