[16] Bing!

[Agriche: Working day: Monday & Tuesday. Update: Wednesday 1K+ words ]

[RESTART: working day: Tuesday & Friday. Update: Saturday 1K+ words]

[Love advice from duck of hell Technoblade: Working: Free time Update: Whenever I'm finished, it will take weeks but it will have 3k+ words ]

Y/n was not part of her plan if Roxana was genuine. She was sharp, she noticed Y/n's lack of motion, and she knew if she pushed one line wrong they might snap out of the dollhouse she has been making all these years. Y/n has been drained lately, so she did not have things for them to do, Y/n's health has gone worse, and Roxana realized they were sick too late when she added salt to the stress of betraying Lant.

She only sent them to rest for the rest of the night in a safe place or be on her side....

*

"Where's Y/n?" Jeremy asked Grizelda.

"Roxana said, they are resting...it seems that they are sick"

"...hump! Well, I'll go to their room after this!"

"All right"

And they walked away.

What sickness did they have? They both wondered...

*

"Looks like we meet again, Cassis" Y/n closed the door, behind them, Cassis looked at them and noticed the scent of metal and some kind of dust smell. "Y/n Agriche," The gold-silver man said.

"If you are looking for Roxana she is not behind this door, only a sick dead animal, but if you're here to kill me then...-" Cassis stopped them.

"I am not here to kill you," he states.

"...ah, I see" They looked to their right and then started to walk in that direction. "Wait! I-" Y/n turned to him and stopped walking.

"Are you... all right? I uh, you seem just... dead" He did not want to be mean, but they looked paler than Roxana, they seemed like they would pass out with the tired look and he could smell the iron smell of blood from their mouth when they smoked, Cassis was quick to notice.

"I'm feeling quite the opposite, I feel alive" They smiled. Cassis couldn't help but compare them with their siblings. Unlike Roxana they seem to have less of a wall, Cassis felt happy that they smiled so alive, they really...

"You really aren't like your brother..."

"...." Their eyes sparked "-of course not" They seem much calmer now." I also wanted to thank you, for saving me at that time from Dion" He still hasn't forgotten, and wanted to say this for some time.

"Cassis, take care of yourself, be an angel and take care Roxana" They left giving him one last smile that was... so sorrowful.

Are they about to resign from this mansion of this chaos and never come back? Cassis wouldn't prevent them from that, it was their choice if they wanted to leave this hell hole and they were making a suitable choice.

Cassis's eyes went to the door, was this their room? He was curious, but it did not look like the door seemed unlikely... he opened it seeing a person, it was Fontaine, dead bleeding on the ground with odd wounds around the back. So this was the sick dead animal that they said about?

The gold eye man only wondered how he got the wounds....

*

"Y/n" Dion interred their part of the mansion, Y/n's. It was a big one, their father gave them three floors just for Y/n and their toys...but all of them are dead now.

"You- you really don't know when to stop poking right after father stepped down you-" Wrath was owning Y/n.

"You take care of your pets too well" His sword was colored scarlet.

"Yeah, I treat them better than you, just say that envious asshole"

"Father has no power anymore, Y/n." he walked to them, looking down at them, their bodies almost touching.

"Even if Father is gone... I won't submit to you Dion" The violet was steaming.

"You should" He held their face aggressively, the blood on their face like back when they were a child but this time Y/n did not cry.

Bing!

[Extras: parts that I could not add in the chapters... for this chapter is too short]

[Timeline: Months after Cassis got out]

TW: GORE, TALK OF CANNIBALISM

-"Emotions and reason don't work together. Pick a side or you'll lose yourself" Y/n wrote in their novels, they wrote of their works, and also their personal beliefs.

-" Y/n are you okay with such... Gore?" Roxana questioned, looking at the jars of human and nonhuman parts. "Yeah, I've always been numb to it...I just, I was born with it I guess."

They moved their fingers around the cores of the human body, Roxana was not numb to such blood so she left with an "I must go.. Good luck with your work" to which they said "thank you" not getting their hands off the bloody half-open ruined body.

-" Did you hear? the lonely village in the north in the winter ran out of food and ate each other! Yuuuckkk!!" Jeremy stuck his tongue out. "How many survivors?" Roxana wondered.

"About one! I think... They found him and they also found some bulls lying around and when they asked the guy why he didn't eat them he said "human meat tastes better" or something like that! How can human meat be good?"

Roxana's lunch was steak..." well, it is said that one of my tests was one, she said that it tastes like rich pork" Jeremy's lunch was pork...

"Hm? Are you two all right" Y/n look at the two frozen stones...

-["what's your favorite genre?"]

"My favorite kind is banned in almost all places, the only good ones are the underrated ones." for Y/n you could guess what it was...

"Cool ones! An interesting one at most, mostly Y/n novels because they are cool and interesting" Jeremy just liked whatever books he finds interesting or just Y/n novels. He is not much of a reader.

"I like many types of books, I like seeing the perspective of these kinds" Roxana read many books to understand this world to the fullest not messing with a single thing so she has read many and liked many...

-" Nice job Y/n, keep learning more about the human body," Lant told his child Y/n, whose eyes sparked....

.

.

.

"Father, The tongue is covered in about 8,000 taste buds, each containing up to 100 cells helping you taste your food!" Y/n clings to the chair. "Interesting" Lant replied, and their eyes sparked more.

"Your heart beats approximately 365,00,000 times a year. The smallest bone in the body is 2.8 millimeters long. Fifty percent of hand strength comes from the pinky finger. The human body has enough fat to make seven bars of soap. Humans are the only animals that can blush. Your body contains the same salt percentage as the ocean. You're taller in the morning than at night. On average, the human body contains enough iron to make a 1-inch nail. Your fingernails grow approximately four times as fast as your toenails-" They were shut by Lant's hand.

"No more." He was having a headache..."just write it down Y/n"

"Okay! I'll start writing!" This kid was going to kill him.