𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

"this tonkatsu is savory. you've gotten yourself a good husband, y/n."

if it was just possible, then l/n y/n would've sliced his head off the moment that he opened his mouth- if it wasn't for her husband sitting there on the table with them then she would've done it with no hesitation.

forcing a smile on her face, she hummed in agreement as she stuffed her face with food to avoid her mouth from running before her mind. she tends to do that whenever she's angry or stressed- and we wouldn't want sano shinichiro knowing about her job now do we?

akashi yuno knew about her little secret that she's keeping from her beloved husband, and his little greasy fingers just wanted to press down on her buttons.

clearing his throat, red eyes stared at her tense figure with a sly grin on his face as he turned to the raven haired man who was quietly eating his dinner beside her- garnering their attention and also a glare from y/n.

"miss l/n- oh i'm sorry, minamoto, when's our next debt collection again?"

the two men turned to her when a snap of a wooden object echoed throughout the quiet dining room, hands gripping down on her now broken chopsticks as her eyes were wide in anger and disbelief.

bingo.

her father's right hand man knew how to press down on her buttons ever since she's been recruited as the port mafia's debt collector- using it to his advantage to go up ranks and even become a squad leader that he leads with pride.

akashi was also known to being the mafia's interrogator, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to getting secrets out of his victims. and in his current situation, he got l/n y/n where he wanted.

"another gang borrowed a couple thousand from the port mafia, shall i send in our special unit to hunt them down?"

"get out of my house."

the man let out an amused chuckle at how composed the (h/c) haired woman was being. in normal circumstances, if people were to go against her- they'd be either eating shit right now or dancing a waltz with death.

either way, yuno knew that she wouldn't do any of those, not when her husband's sitting there watching the scene unfold before him.

speaking of which, this is exactly how he wanted the night to end- give the woman a taste of her own medicine and know her place as a mere debt collector of the port mafia and not the next generations leader.

because he's the one who's taking l/n f/n's place to the throne.

"i'm sorry, does your husband not know about your occupation? my sincerest of apologies miss l/n-"

"i'm going to have to ask you to leave. my wife seems to be uncomfortable with your presence."

this made the two adults look at sano shinichiro who finally spoke up after being silent for the majority of the night, standing up to escort yuno who was shocked at the man's composure.

surely if you had found out that you're actually married to someone related to the mafia then you're going to leave them- like any normal person would do, right?

now that shinichiro found out about his wife's little secret, he'll surely leave her. which makes y/n a divorced woman with no husband to take over the position of the eighth generations leader for her to lead- which will make akashi yuno the leader.

right?

then why the hell was the man so composed?

yuno coughed, loosening his tie as he tried to think of ways to exaggerate his point to the man just in case he hasn't heard about it the first time.