𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐨'𝐬.

"you mean to tell me that you've been married for almost a year now and you didn't even bother to tell your gramps?!"

sano shinichiro loves his family, he really does and will do absolutely anything to repay his grandfather on all the things that the man had did for both him and his siblings.

but there were also times that he wished that he wasn't related to them- and one of those moments is right now.

sano manjiro and sano emma were both surrounding his 'wife', circling around her like a pair of vultures waiting for their time to strike- the woman just sat there unbothered by their antics as she talked with the head of the family.

the two adults thought that after a week of living together and adjusting to their new lifestyle that it was finally time for them to confront their family- the man requesting that they do his side for seeing as it would be a quick explain and go, which isn't the case at all.

minamoto y/n came up with an alibi that the two were actually married longer than they actually were, feeding his family lies about their 'love story' that ended on a mutual confession that led in marriage.

of course, the woman herself knew that their little story was way too unrealistic- who would marry someone that they had just met?

so she also explained that the two were actually high school classmates who met two years ago and managed to reconcile the relationship that they once had- spouting anything that her mind can come up with.

"i'm sorry for disappointing you sir, but it was my idea to keep our marriage under wraps due to family issues."

dark eyes watched in surprise as the (h/c) haired woman bowed down in sincerity and also amused at how fast she can come up with a lie at the tip of her tongue- takes some skills to do that in his opinion.

the oldest of the family grumbled under his breath, trying his best to look as intimidating as he can in front of his grandson's 'wife'.

in all honesty the old man was actually surprised that the shinichiro managed to snag himself a woman, let alone marry her without being rejected nor left in the altar- he's a proud guardian.

who could've guessed that his grandson who's always sneaking off away from the dojo, his grandson who can't fight to save his life...

is actually married?

now someone give him his glasses because this shit don't add up for him- but in reality he really was impressed and proud, just salty since he wasn't invited to their wedding.

"you actually love shinichiro? did he feed you gasoline or something?"

"blink once if you need saving lady!"

the three adults turned to the two teenagers who were busy looking at the woman, holding up specific signs and telling her to do things to make sure that she's safe and not under the influence of their brother.

shinichiro irked at their Idiocracy, hitting manjiro on the head that caused the male to let out a huff of annoyance.

"you see that woman?! he hits kids! you should totally leave him and never return!"

y/n chuckled at their shenanigans, albeit amused that her husband's siblings would go to lengths such as this to make her leave- and also a little insulted because of their actions.

it's not like the kids hated her, no- but they know how awkward their older brother can get with women and are trying to save her from ever experiencing such embarrassing situation.

may god bless these two children.

they were interrupted when the grandfather coughed to catch their attention, clearing his throat as he looked at the young woman with furrowed brows to keep that intimidating look that father's would usually give to their daughters admirers.