𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.

l/n y/n or as people outside her line of work would call her- minamoto y/n.

the young woman had nothing against her family name l/n. and if given a chance then she would proudly prance around the streets wearing that name on her sleeves for anyone to see. but because the name is connected with the president of the infamous port mafia- she had to take precautions on how she'd use it.

it's rare that people wouldn't know the history of the l/n family, branching out to the early years of when the known criminal gang was nothing but a lowly group of delinquents who'd do petty crimes like theft and fraud.

so it's kind of dangerous to both the woman and the public if she'd show up being the daughter of the current president of the gang.

there are many gangs out there that wanted to have a taste on what it's like being the top and the most feared organization in the entirety of tokyo- and they wanted to have that title to themselves to the point that they'd do anything to acquire it.

and having a bounty on your head is exactly what they needed to be called the top delinquent gang there is.

however, l/n f/n was a cautious man since birth- learning from his families past mistakes of revealing who their partners and children were to the general public that caused a mass assassination during the fifth generation of the port mafia.

so on the day that his first daughter was brought out to this world, he did everything in his power that in under no circumstances should the world know that she has ties with the family and would only use her last name inside of the estate.

y/n was then given her mother's family name, minamoto, as an alibi for the public. both last names upholds a certain legacy- so it wasn't much of a big deal for her at all.

and this was the main reason why she had to lie to her husband to-be. i mean, who would marry a woman if they found out that she's actually tied with a bigshot criminal organization?

marrying someone who works inside of the port mafia is like playing russian roulette- you have to take the risks of either getting killed by your partners enemies or be killed by your partner themselves.

she's aware that if the little mechanic boy would find out about her family line, that'll surely scare him out and would waste her time into finding another candidate for a husband.

"mai, tell the head chef to prepare a meal for two tonight. and tell the head maid to prepare the living room and the dining hall- we'll be having an important guest arriving in an hour." with a wave of her hand, her assistant immediately left her office to inform the head staff's about the masters request.

(e/c) eyes stared at the seal on the bottom of the parchment, a sigh leaving past her lips as she leaned her chin on her palm.

sitting on top of her oak wood desk was a marriage certificate that she had gotten from a close friend of hers who works with the government, wanting to secure her 'marriage' as fast as possible.

y/n knows that the young man whom she didn't even ask his name would agree on this little arrangement of hers once he has heard about the benefits that would come in marrying her- purposefully leaving the cons that are also there to avoid wasting time on searching for another man.

she had no clue as to why she had chosen the mechanic as her first candidate, seeing as there were others there that she can get- aware that they wouldn't resist in her charms and would agree in a heart beat.

and yet she chose to settle for a simple man who trashed her beloved bike around- not to mention awkward around women too.

maybe it was the undeniable feeling of power that came from him, sensing something that screamed of superiority that she was attracted to, or maybe because she's just that lazy to go around asking the same phrases to different men hoping that they aren't already married.