Nine~

Artist: Tony Belobrajdic

*

  "Fuck!"

  He was inside of me again. You'd think I'd be used to it but it's like he's an entirely different person in every position.

  He sighed heavy. He's almost there. God, I love that sound. I pouted a bit.

  "Don't hold it, I know you wan—" Mmm.

  He covered my mouth as he thrusted from behind.

  "Shut up your suduction." I could tell he was trying to speak firmly but it came out breathless and shaky.

  As he came to his end he began to back out.

  I grabbed his left hip and forced myself back onto him. I mumbled my protest through his slim fingers.

  He grunted as he re-entered and uncovered my mouth. "Are you sure?" He worried excitedly.

  "You're the only thing I'm sure of."

  He huffed once more before he let loose, grabbing my neck and covering my mouth again to pull my body up right with his so that he might hum in my ear as he came. And how plentiful it was...

  "Mouthy." He loves it.

  While I was teasing I was on my own high. He set me off when he came. It's so hot when he does it.

  "Ughh!" I groaned as he stepped back from me after feeling out his euphoria.

  After another breath he laughed lightly behind me. I saw him in the mirror. "You've gone crazy.

  "I want more." I smiled. Turning around and swaying over to him.

  "Is this truly how you grieve?" He reached for my face to cradle how he does.

  ...

  "You still owe me a battle to the death. Perhaps that will help?" He broke the silence.

  "Hisoka, it's only been two hours... we've gone longer."

  "Yes," he smiled, looking deep into my eyes as I leaned onto him, feeling his body for the thousandth time. "oh..." he squeezed me a bit. "Don't look at me like that."

  "What are you going on about, Hisoka?" I smiled.

  In another few rounds the hour was over. Now we were in the living room.

  "Won't you tell me what has sparked your irrationality?"

  The twinge of pain and confusion pumped through my body once before I shook it away.

  "You know what, Hisoka. That idea you had earlier was bright. Let's set a date."

  His aura filled the room for a second and he was stiff so easily once again. It's such a sight.

  "Jesus," I chuckled.

  "Look at me," he ordered from the couch.

  "I am..." I laughed again.

  "Up here, Thief. Stealing glances." His voice is so deep yet so light.

  "I feel I've earned my right." I've given him a good night since I got back... three hours ago.

  We almost got into it again, but he was certain to finish this conversation.

  "Your eyes don't blink of passion any more. You're...lost." His aura faded and he covered himself, changing the mood.