Four~

Artist: Nicolas Martin

It was fear that I saw in his eyes. His jaw dropped a bit and his breath went away as I riled myself on top of him.

"I was only teasing..." He said softly, staring in disbelief. His smirk returned effortlessly when I relaxed.

"What!?" I grasped his neck firmly. He had sunk to the ground and I was in position to strike a fatal blow. I squeezed his neck. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

I ignored the bump of erection visible from his pants, and slit his chin with nen before rising to leave. He spoke my name humorously.

"Stay away from me."

"You'll come back. I'm your most endearing toy now. Isn't that right?"

I slammed his door and soon opened mine. I didn't even bother to lock the door to the condo. I wish he would waltz in. I went to my papers and scanned them one last time before putting them away in the drawer.

What hurts my head is that I do have to talk to that asshole. He's killed everyone else who would've been able to tell me anything.

I chuckled under my breath as I stepped out of my dress. I left my coat dress there...

You know, I've been thinking, and it might be hard to understand my ability even if you did witness it.

My ability is more physical science than nen-science. It deals with positive and negative charges. That's all I'll give you, for now, I'm getting a call.

"Good evening," I answered.

"When should I return it to you?" he still spoke my name as if it were written in cursive.

I was tempted to tell him to just keep the damned thing, but I've got to talk to him and I know it.

"I'm free tomorrow as well," tomorrow is Sunday.

"How would you like Gem City Museum?"

"Fine."

"Oh, don't be so sour w-"

I ended the call.

I took off my bra and sighed, relieved. Like taking off your shoes after work. Like taking a shower after rain or sweat.

In the bath I thought to research a bit about Gem City... just out of curiosity. I don't want to be a complete novice once I get there.

There are unsurprisingly a lot of articles on this place.

Eventually my research shifted from the city to the circus. The circus had no online platform and wasn't very popular on the internet. Perhaps if I had a hunters license...

Ugh. That reoccurring thought. A hunters license. I'll get around to it. The thing about my occupation is that I'm sort of a gig worker of passion. I love to fight but I might... heh I might join the circus if the money were worth it.

When I get lazy or desperate I resort to the... dark side mentioned earlier. Killing off the bad to steal, or just plain old pickpocketing. Which is why I can't blame Hisoka for his interests.

I haven't gotten to the license because I'm saving the Hunter Exam for when I get bored. I see not having a license as an interesting challenge as well. My life is just a big game at times...

No wonder my parents couldn't stand me. I never take serious things serious. It's no fun that way. They can punch a fucking brick.

All this thinking will overstimulate my mind. I need to play some music.

Bath drained, silks on my back, body shaved, hair clean, and a clean home. Now it's ten and I'll sleep well. I sang along to Etta James as I slipped into the sheets. I love these sort of nights.

But I can't sleep.

Ahh I'm going to have eye bags.

If only there were a way to exhaust my energy...

I reached to the bedside and pulled the bead out of the drawer.

I was really hoping for a good night tonight as well...

I rubbed myself ready before I started the vibration.

My mind ran through all it could but I couldn't steer it away from the magician. Imagine if this day had went differently...

I forgave him and he sat up as I sat down on his lap, teasing his bulge. Even if it's out of character I imagined him thrusting with me, and beginning to whimper.

"What do you want Mr. Grim Reaper? I know you're a taker. Take it."

He scoffed out my name and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh, dear, I think I might-"

"Don't."

His eyes finally falter and he gives into me, obeying my command and trying not to cum.

By now I'm pulling off my dress... and he's overwhelmed by my body.

"I'm so close," hearing him say my name set me off.

"Ah! Hisoka!" And I came atop my covers squirming around as if his hands were really there. The climax dragged far out as I haven't came in weeks probably. "All yours Reaper..."

I imagined that, eventually, I'd be riding him and he'd be resisting the urge to take over and switch positions.

Say he does... And his confident eyes stare down into mine. "Hisoka, don't tease me..."

"I won't... Just keep your eyes on me and I won't stop."

Ugh! I'm cumming again! "Fuck! Hisoka! I'm cumming!"

My legs shook me to sleep after a while of exhausting all my sexual fantasies... but nothing can be as good as a real experience...

Mmm... see you tomorrow, Hisoka.

In the morning I took another quick wash.

I never got a time, now that I'm thinking of it. I texted the number from last night.

Almost immediately;

'7:00. Our second date <3'

I rolled my eyes. A clown.

The afternoon passed like any other. I looked for "gigs" incase Hisoka leads to a dead end. This time though, I seriously considered getting a hunters license. So much so that it's a guarantee.

No matter how this ends, I'm going to take the Hunter Exam next year, or in three months really, with or without my brother. It's my next step in finding him if this doesn't lead to success.

Four