you have mouth???

Yn POV
He was so handsome i can't take my eyes off from he but you know what he was just staring me like today he is going to kill me .

                     Yn POV He was so handsome i can't take my eyes off from he but you know what he was just staring me like today he is going to kill me

So the lift was so silent so I decided to talk to him ....

Yn-heyyy (akward laugh)
Why are you staring me ?can't you see i am a girl .uhh stop staring at me like this ,i know i am beautiful (hair flip)
So it doesn't mean to stare at me like this ...

Kth- - _-

Yn(in mind )- what does he think of himself that he is handsome huuhh??
I know you are handsome man but it doesnt me that I will fall in love .

Tae POV

I was going to enter in my life as i saw a girl i was so shock .because no one dares to come in lift when I am in lift ...and she was acting so weird to me and i was shocked...i think she don't know me that's why she is doing this type of weird stuff ...

End of tae POV

Yn- uhh i think you don't have mouth

Tae- .......

Yn-oh man don't stare me like this

Tae- ........

Yn -i think you have a virus of Kim cooperation because I have hear that this company CEO is so heartless and cold and you have also his virus .

Yn POV

As i was going to say other word to him the lift was fast and then suddenly the lift stop i was so scared ..i know i am smart but why the fuck the lift stop and the boy who is behind me he has no expression on his face .i was so shocked seeing him ...

Yn- mammmaaaaa (fake crying ) ..
You all know that she is a dramatic af .

Yn POV

When the lift stop i was hella scared but then I hug him (y'all know he is kth,but this girl don't know 🤦🏼‍♀️).and i hug him for 1 min and i was crying 😭 because what else a beautiful girl can easily scared you all know right (*HAIR FLIP).

End of yn POV

......................................
Guys pls comment if you like this story or not ..and please ignore my grammatical mistakes ✨🤎

I will update new chapter tomorrow or day after tomorrow..happy reading ✨🤎