I LOVE YOU 🤍

My eyes widened in shock because she said I LOVE YOU , oh my gawdd how can she like me like i know i am handsome but ohk ohk Taehyung you are just his boss maybe she is dreaming something .
Yeah yeah i know she is dreaming something weird and what else should i expect her to be huhh.....

                   Tae pov end

Yess finally  yeasss happy tears yn Hally tears finally i am marrying my love and i am married now . I can't stop blushing the priest say all the blah blah words and i say "i do " and Lee min Ho also said " i do " ..

Priest - now you may kiss the bride and you both are declared as husband and wife .

He come towards me and kiss me passionately his soft lips uhmm , my favourite thing and then all the people's were cheering and clapping and i said to my Lee min Ho "I LOVE YOU " and he said "i love you too my yn " and i was blushing like hell ...

Then suddenly my eyes open (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) and yeah 🌚 i was dreaming but i have seen a thought that says "IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT" and today i dream it so i can do it tooo yeahhhh yn (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) .....

I was in my thoughts when i realised someone was staring me with done face , he was my hot jerk huh,

What does he think of himself I was thinking This all and i realised that i am in his house (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠) and we both were sleeping in one bed ..

No yn no yn what if we kiss what if i lose my virginity, no yn mammmaa in crying voice

I ask him ( hot jerk )

I gulp hard

Yn - heheheh

Tae - ......

Yn - don't tell me that i kiss you

I asked him in curious hoping no from him .

Tea - nothing was done between us we were just in one bed , nothing else and get ready i am going to take you in your house now come .

He said in  cold tone
And i relief hearing that words from him huh....why is he always cold

In car

There was awkward silence between us then i try to broke this awkward silence .

Yn - sir thankyou

Tae - why

Still driving and in cold voice

Yn - for tomorrow

He just humm , huh cold ass jerk don't know how to say you're welcome and my pleasure, ohh i forgot that he is cold as ice and hot as fire ....

Next part soon
I know this chapter is so short but my exam is tomorrow so