Chapter 30: Landslide

Start from the beginning

I moved my hands beginning to lightly pat his head, he in return excitedly wagged his fluffy tail back and forth while his ears perked up. I then brushed his hair using my fingers, delicately combing his ruffled hair.

I held my breath trying to hold in my joy, while closing my eyes. I tried my best not to scream but....

"He's so cute! Cute! The way his adorable face looks when he shyly asks for something. It's just so cute!"

(Anime: dress up my darling)

"Ray, you adorable little puppy!"

***
3rd POV

Just when Maxine was obsessing over the cute Ray, she felt a large hand pull her back around her waist. There behind her she saw Sebastian tightly hugging her. He smiled fondly at her and began tangling his fingers on her hair. He watched her comfortably lean into his chest that made him hum in satisfaction.

Sebastian ignored the wolf beastmen's bitter gazes directed at him. He instead focused his gaze on his loving wife that was right in his arms. He bent down lightly pecking her forehead down to the crooks of her neck. As he licked, and toyed with her delicate skin that only left red markings on her skin from last night.

Raymond in the sidelines chuffed in annoyance, he was irritated that his attention got taken away. It was such a short time he got but either way he was still sad, wishing for more of her time. He loved whenever she caresses his hair, her soft fingers felt relaxing and comfortable.

When Maxine offered to pet him he would instantly accept rushing to her like an obedient puppy he was. His habit of her petting him became a daily thing they would do and without it he would feel sad.

But then something unexpected happened Raymond was in utter shock. He didn't know why but it made him feel uncomfortable despite it being a normal thing. His eyes widened when he saw the two lovingly show affection moreover intimacy to each other.

He saw Sebastian peck kisses over her head down to cheeks. A growl ripped inside of him just looking at the two especially Maxine whose face looked happy. Raymond's heart sank like a ship once he saw the two connect their lips together.

He didn't know why but one thing for sure, Raymond hated jaguar beastmen in front of him. In his mind, there is no such thing for a feline and wolf beastmen to be friends. To what she had always said to him. He hated how the jaguar steals her attention and everything away from him. Even though it wasn't his to begin with but it made him fume in anger not having it for himself.

His mind ran with wild and lucrative thoughts between himself and Maxine. Raymond wished that they switched places as he could be the one kissing her. If so, he wouldn't take a second notice on monopolizing her in every way possible whether it was her attention, body, or her whole self Raymond wouldn't mind it at all.