Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!

Start from the beginning

"Wait... a minute.. DOES SEBASTIAN KNOW?!" I thought, tugging my hair in panic as I looked at the huge hole I blasted out of the wall.

" Actually, he will really know about this huge wall that pierced his home! Oh noooo! I'm really going to get it when he comes back! Why does this happen to me?!!" I thought, I turned to find something that could help me block the hole. But instead,  I saw the purple haired beastman look at me with a shock expression like he had seen me do something illegal!

I trembled in fear that he might tell so I walked up to him with a serious expression and did what I had to....

" Please don't tell anyone!!" I pleaded to him with my knees bent as I tugged his skirt. Tears ran down through my eyes, scared that he might not comply. However, he nodded agreeing before taking my hand making me stand up.

" Female, please don't cry, I won't tell anyone I promise my soul to the beast god" He said, with comforting words. It made me feel better to know that my secret is safe with him. But just to be sure he had to swear it!

" Pinky promise me! You won't!" I said confidently, holding my pinky out in front of him.

"Pinky promise?" He confusingly said tilting his head over to my pinky.

" This secret is only between you and me! Neither one of us breaks our promise!" I said, explaining it to him. We then hooked our pinkies and linked them to one another, making a promise. We nodded together in a serious manner like we were making an important business deal.

"By the way, my name is Maxine, what is yours?" I asked

"My name is Rowen and I'm an eagle beastmen" He vaguely said.

A sudden touch landed on top of my head as it gently caressed my hair. I looked up and saw Rowen who looked at me with a smile slightly forming on his face. His black eyes glimmered under the sun as he delicately slid his finger on my lip.

"Wait...he is using his fingers to rub my lips?! WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT!!"

My face instantly turned red when I felt his soft finger touch against my lips. I didn't know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but I just saw his lips slightly curl into a smile.

" You had dust over your lips. Oh look at that they're back. Goodbye" He said, leaving me behind as he closed the door to go outside.

(TIME PASSED)

After Rowen's departure, Maxine stood there fazed by his sudden action, her eyes dilated while her body trembled. Her face started to become bright red like a tomato. She cupped her burning cheeks spatting out random words out loud.

To calm down her beating heart she tried to walk around in circles but got knocked down by a hard object that came her way. Not knowing that they were back...

She dramatically faints and the large firm arms catch her. She slowly opens her eyes to see two familiar beastmen in front of her. Sebastian on her left and Raymond on her right, who had worried looks on their faces. They tried calling her over and over again but alas she didn't answer them. The only thing they saw was her weird look on her face like she was poisoned by a snake.

"Bunny?" Sebastian questioned.

" Hello?? Maxine, Maxine.. ", Raymond said, waving his arm over her face while in his arms, all in a daze.

"Woah.. Handsome men are talking to me.." Maxine murmured.

"Huh?? WHAT THE WHY IS THERE A HOLE ON THE WALL?!" Sebastian yelled in shock seeing the giant ass hole that obliterated his house walls.

Both beastmen were in total shock by how big the hole was. Maxine on the other hand pretended to be in a daze not wanting to answer his questions. She knew that once he finds out it was her fault it will be all over for her...

Meanwhile...

The purple haired beastmen recalled that female's face once again as he walked back with the elderly man beside him.

A small smile crept up when he thought of the weird things that happened. He blocked his mouth with his hand as a chuckle came within him. The beastmen beside him looked at Rowen with a bewildered expression. They knew that he was the most serious when it comes to doing work and when showing a single expression other than blankly look. He was one of the hardest beastmen to ever show emotion.

" Become her mate" the elderly beastman said in a gentle tone

When the elder first laid his eyes on Maxine, he was happy to see her happy and healthy again. He was proud that Sebastian was able to manage finding a cure for her, during the years he supported the two. Although, he was alarmed by the immense aura that surrounded her. He was shocked to see that such a female could yield this much power inside of her, not ever in his lifetime he had heard about this.

" Yes, Ape king" Rowan said, bowing down in a serious manner. "I'll do as you command"

" You idiot! It wasn't a command! If you like her then be with her, you have my support if any beastmen goes against you" He said, smacking his back for encouragement.

Rowen felt shocked by his words, he never thought that the Ape king would say such a thing. Most of the time, he would call for him a mission that may endanger the city. He has always taken his words seriously even if it was a small thing. However, he was more confused why he said that.

"Why do you ask such a thing, if it's not considered a mission?" Rowen thought.

"What's the point then?" He questioned himself, confused by the ape king's words.

❤️❤️Thanks you for reading❤️❤️