Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!

Start from the beginning

A sudden emotion rises in Maxine making her slap both her cheeks that prompted her to man up and deal with it. Burning flames in her eyes lit with confidence as she slowly made her way to the hot beastmen. With a wooden broom as her backup, she embarrassedly looked at him eye to eye.

" P-please help me cleaannn!" Maxine shouted out loud with a red blush in her face. It made the purple haired beastmen shocked by her sudden action. The wooden broom she held up was right next to his face, it squished his face a little. Just to distract both of them and change the awkward tension between them.

The purple haired beastmen nodded, grabbing a hold of the broom but they both flinched in sight of their skins touching each other. He hurried leaving distance away from her and started to sweep the dusty floor. Maxine who stood there vigorously shook her head shaking off her wild thoughts that ran inside her head. Instead of staring at that hunk of a beastmen in front of her, she decides to stretch her body to relieve some pain.

First, she started with her feet all the way up to her head. The purple-haired beastmen who was sweeping watched her with a puzzled expression. Confused by what she was doing to her body, she did these weird poses that sometimes made him sneakily look at her. It made something inside his body beat, to him it felt uncomfortable since he never felt this way. It was scary yet addicting that it felt good.

He watched the female stretch her hands over the other in a linear direction. He waited for what would happen next but shockingly she did something so sudden it made his eyes pop. She did something so random that no female has ever done before, not even once in his lifetime has he ever heard of this. Or rather seen it right before his eyes.

***
Maxine POV

I began stretching my legs all the way up to my head to relieve some pain. When I got to my arms, I stretched them in a straight line, where one hand was over the under. I breathed in and out being one in peace. However, I felt something inside of me spark as it began trailing up my body, all the way to my heart. I didn't think much of it since I thought it was my anxiety creeping up, considering that there is a hot beastmen behind me and that I didn't want to embarrass myself even more. So I let it go.

Never in a million years I would have imagined that a damn FIREBALL will release out of me!

"Wait... WHHATTTT?!!" I shouted, making me stiff and frozen.

(Anime: Noragami)

(Anime: Noragami)

It happened right before my last breathing exercise. I felt it releasing out inside of me that made my eyes spark pink. Just after casting a fireball right inside the house! My eyes popped out of their sockets, when I saw it obliterating the window causing a large hole off the walls. Outside I saw that my fireball hit a tree making it fall down.

" I'M A WIZARD?!! WHat the whatt!"

What the hell! I never knew this body I transmitted to had magical powers! The book never mentioned this in the story!! Actually, there was never any references to Maxine in the original book! Why didn't they include her in the book?!!! She is literally a powerful character that has powers!!