↞ | end notes | ↠

and so my story "saccharine" comes to an end.

yes, this has been WAY overdue but i appreciate the ones who stuck around until the end. props to you guys, for real. this took me so long to finish i'm surprised i even finished it at all, honestly. i'm just glad i did because you guys seem to enjoy it and i didn't want to take away something that brings you happiness. though the three final chapters may not be as good as the rest or 'fit in' as much, i'm glad you read them anyways. i really really appreciate that.

i seriously do hope you guys have enjoyed this story! i've worked so hard on it and even if some of the chapters aren't the best, i still really really enjoyed writing them. this has absolutely been an adventure and such a thrill to write.

this fic was very out of my comfort zone and is actually one of the few that have a happy ending. hence why it took me so long to finish. (little over a year!) but nonetheless, i enjoy this story and i hope you guys have too.

if you did enjoy this book and you haven't already, go check out my other books!

anyways, i won't bore you even more than i have already, but i hope you have a good rest of your day, afternoon or night and don't forget to hydrate and/or eat something!!

love from your fav author,
leigh/leigha <3