Rose looked at Suzy, she knows that Suzy won't tell anyone because she has always been like that. she knows that Suzy has always been a wise mother and a wife who has never really talked about someone behind their back. Rose know that Suzy could maybe advice her about this whole marriage thing considering that she is married for a long time along with having two children. 

"I am just a bit worried about this whole marriage thing. I am worried that what if I am not able to become a good wife and disappoint you all? I am scared" Rose honestly confessed as she shyly look down. this is the first time she has shared about any problem other than her family. Suzy smiled at the cute young women who she has seen always putting on a tough persona. 

"I can understand you Rosie, should I tell you a truth? me and Dashiell both met for the first time during our one night stand. I got pregnant and we both maturely met and decided to get into a relationship and care for the baby together. Dashiell was the hearth robe of our campus, we both were in almost the same classes. he was and still is the most handsome man ever but he had a cold, really cold and emotionless personality. he is a warm person but his shy, anxious, social problems always made him look unapproachable."

"During the months I was pregnant, he took a great care of me and was always with me. taking care of my cravings, my health, his studies and working part time jobs. he didn't really belong to a high, elite class but definitely had the heart more than that. after my parents got to know about my pregnancy, they supported us so Dashiell just took care of me. I was falling in love with him, harder and deeper. it was like a black hole and I was getting pushed deep into it "

"But I was always scared to tell him. he was still cold with me and I was afraid that what if he just accepted me just because I got pregnant. it was a really hard time to think about it specially when I was in love and pregnant. I decided that I will leave him right after I give birth. I decided to take Ha Joon with me too but when I reached airport, I saw Dashiell getting dragged by the security and they were complaining that he tried to ran inside the airport. he was crying and screaming and as soon as he was released, he quickly hugged us and confessed"

Rose could say that the decision was a bit stupid yet everyone has different opinions and she can't judge that. it's just that she thinks that Suzy just should have confessed and accepted the reality if Dashiell would have rejected the offer but she could also understand that Suzy pregnant and perhaps the situations and mood swings overwhelmed her plus she was just nineteen and would have really thought that she would end up in this type of situation.

"I realized that the communication and trust is the most important thing in a relationship. you don't have to be a good and a perfect wife, you aren't flawless nor me. just these two keys are really important for the relationship. I am forever grateful of Ha Joon, he gave me such an lovely and nice husband and now we have a little four year old too. and you should also know that Jeonghan is going to treat you like a queen. my little brother is also cold but he is really warm and loving person"

Suzy smiled as she put her glass on the table before walking away after her husband complained that their four-year-old is sobbing for an ice cream. Rose thought about all the advices she got before going to get some dinner and leaving the party after bidding farewell.

🎶A Few Months Later 🎶 

Justice Court Room 

The atmosphere was intense as everyone's attention was only stick at one person who was standing in the witness box. Rose's ferocious stare sent a shivers down his spine as he took a deep breath to calm himself. cold sweat broke out on his forehead as he tried to calmly answer all the questions, the lawyer was asking. he was so scared that he almost wet himself. it was fascinating how much scared he is considering the fact that Rose wasn't even doing anything.